The Top Gear Thread

Smo™

That was ace. The lambo was mint, i'll be expecting to see more cars next weekend. "Some say that he sucks the moisture from ducks..." I ROFL'd

Haha i pissed myself when he said that, has to be one of the funniest things hes ever said on there.

I thought the comparison between the Golf GTI and the Lambo was awesome, you don't really understand how fast these things are until you have something to comapre to...

I thought the tractor stuff was funny as well as informative. Its good to know that they are advertising bio-fuels for cars, as this is a personal hate of mine against the government... Bio ethanol, is cheap, very clean, can be grown in Britain and cars only need a small £400 device the size of two match boxes to convert to it... (it also gives greater power output, on top gear a while ago the 800bhp Koenigsegg CCX wasquoted at 900bhp running on bioethanol) yet the government in their infinate wisdom have decided just to over tax petrol and charge people for producing lots of CO2... just a money grabbing scheme not a helping hand to the environment at all... The fact that 75% of Britains CO2 is natural and that public transport produces more CO2 per person than cars is kept very quiet by the government too...

So if this kind of info is publically available then peole might start asking questions and the fuel problem can be sorted!

i actually laughed out loud pretty much all the way through this week,

thought the digger racing was so funny, especially the jcb sliding through gambon, and the stig proper leaning into the corners at like 20mph.

think they were playing up james may's procedure checking though, seemed a bit put on to me.

jeremy looked a lot happier than usual though, which imo makes a big difference, had a lot of good jokes too.

didn't like the guest though, how pretentious was she? i can't stand people who think they are above a good sense of humour....either that or she didn't get the joke.

also good to know they HAVE to make another series, so they can harvest the petrol. XD

Bio ethanol, is cheap, very clean, can be grown in Britain and cars only need a small £400 device the size of two match boxes to convert to it... (it also gives greater power output, on top gear a while ago the 800bhp Koenigsegg CCX wasquoted at 900bhp running on bioethanol)

Shame it eats away at certain engne parts, namely soft metals such as aluminium.