Wanted : People

sexymike

Onza ronnie rim, heavy grind , echo control frame with heatsink booster, running heatsink cnc coust pads at present, RB lever.

riding for 9yrs, team MAD rider for 2yrs, very adept at 4bolt magura setup , see below... (Y)

[attachmentid=5050]

i have a onza ronnie rim on the rear and a monty rim ont front both have light grinds, and i dont' use tar.

atm i'm running koxx brown pads but i have used most main pads on the market so i can compare them running an 05 magura on the rear and an 04 on the front. i don't use a booster cause there's a built in one on my monty frame i'll soon be changing to a koxx front rim whenever the monty one dies.

i've been riding about three years and i like to ride a mixture of natural/street.

Gav

5 Pages in a day, my god.

Anyway Mike, Im running Monty rims with a medium grind. At the minute im using 35mm coust pads, which are easily the best i've ever had. (so if yours were better, i'd certainley let you know!)

Im finishing my 1st yr in HND engineering so I guess i'd be able to comment on matters somewhat better than someone with no engineering background.

If you want to know anymore, let me know (Y)

Hi there :)

Sun Double wide with a VERY worn grind.

I'd be representing the people who get their friends to grind their rim and then never grind them again ^_^ aka Lazy people.

I've always found pads never grip great on worn grinds, would like to see a pad that does.

(04 HS33, maggy blood, echo booster, maxxis tyre :S etc....

Neil

PS i'm 20, just about to finish 2nd yr of uni and i think a lil sexy, so i've had a lot of experience......in trials :lol::shifty:

XX

Edit: V brake up front with koolstop cartidges on D521, VERY good with a bit of tar ^_^.

Edit 2: will have my mod up and running in the next few weeks (zoo python), will be running ronnie, so i could see how that compares, no grind either ;)

Edited by Clownbike

why the f**k not........

Xlite Phatso, Grind that was done 2 years ago, and a "few" well engineered alterations (dents) to improve performance.

some well old magura, lord knows what parts its made from

and xWxYxCx endorsment

echo 2005 rim ( fooked) not straight or nothing, so may be getting a different rim soon)

medium/harsh grind

no/little tar

05 maggie, with a fresh water bleed, yesterday!!!

the pads i am using at the mo mike are your very own. the ones you sent me before and i loved them, but the are starting to become shite! to put it bluntley. think it is the bleeds fault though, not the pads!

joE!

Edited by oakley

I could run it on a ronnie with whatever type of grind you want. Will be riding alot in the next couple of months as i've just finished uni etc :)

Should be able to give you good constructive feedback too as i've done mechanical engineering and have been using a mag for several years with many different pads.

Setup: 05 mag, oil or water, ronnie rim (ground to however you like).

05 maggie

onza ronnie - fairly fresh light grind

baby oil bleed - a week or so ago

1 plaz and 1 heatsink blu! (and koxx brown if rainy)

ride everyday wether it be out with friends but have most fun f**king about for hours on a kerb

ZOO! python 2006 frame

Echo cnc rim (scooped out squares one)

medium grind some tar when wet

04 maggies

water bleed

normal maggi hoses

set up with an RB brake booster (4 bolt)

been riding for around 2 and a half years

mostly street with some natural

:)

Edited by mr ailsbury

:)

Zoo! python 06 frame, 05 magura bled with oil, medium to harsh grind on a v!z anodised rim, brake is currently set up very well to the extent i am happy with it. - echo team two bolt booster

or...

echo 06 rim with the same grind and set up as above (Y) which ever is prefered

tom tom

(finish GCSE's on friday and will be riding EVERY day ALL day from then on untill mid september so they will get a good workout and it will be really easy to make a vid with them)

Edited by tom tom

Hey, I ride most days for at least 5-6 hours so I will get plenty of braking out of them :P

Rim: Try all 2006

Grind/tar: Medium grind.

Bleed: Maggy oil, going to change to water this weekend.

Booster: Heatsing booster

Maggy: 04

Bike: Ashton justice (stock)

Hope this is what you need.

Cheers Luke

X-Lite Phatso, usually ground once a month

2004 Magura (that's the NEW STYLE!!) bled with oil because it's nice like that

new Ashton frame

no booster 'cos they're pointless

no tar unless it's absolutely necessary

I ride in the wet and dry, and have been since Edd Tongue rode trials on a Sunn

X-Lite Phatso, usually ground once a month

2004 Magura (that's the NEW STYLE!!) bled with oil because it's nice like that

new Ashton frame

no booster 'cos they're pointless

no tar unless it's absolutely necessary

I ride in the wet and dry, and have been since Edd Tongue rode trials on a Sunn

i remember them days :S

god im old

Thanx, i knew people would want them but this is fantastic. i can have a broad spectrum now thank you

Echo 06 wheels one harsh grind no tar with a toxin two bolt booster with super cycles braided hosing 1koxx block brow 1 zoo,

on the front o6 echo rim anodised smooth no booster onza forks sometimes tar one koxx block one zoo (squils like anything) both 06 leavers both water bled.

hope this is use full thanks,

Jack.