Chris Akrigg

Brian Bleech

min. 02:15 :blink:

Pretty amazing moves there, unique style!

Yeah I love that style of riding. I am always thinking in my head that it is almost impossible to ride natty on a street trials bike. This vid proves me wrong once again. :D

holy shit :S (there is no smiley that can express this kind of amazingness, if thats even a word)

some insane lines :sick:

the one where he bunnyhops from the edge of the staircase to the other side (2:45)

and the bit where he drops of the wall and manuals backwards and sidehops back up

and the bit where he...the whole vid is just insane :S:sick::)

Woah...

Theres only one thing i can nit-pick about that; that was that after Akker's had done a move the camera would be zoomed into the obstacle. And, for me, after a few times it got abit annoying.

But the rest of it was mind-blowing. The filming and editing was awesome. The camera man really got some awesome angles and then he edited it perfectly to an amazing tune. But the riding was just purely beautiful, although some of it was more bmx orientated, i absolutely loved it!!! :blink:

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 9 2006, 09:18 PM)

Woah...

Theres only one thing i can nit-pick about that; that was that after Akker's had done a move the camera would be zoomed into the obstacle. And, for me, after a few times it got abit annoying.

This was my first thought too.

if you want to d/l:

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/KMT_/chriss_akrigg.flv.WMV

Why did he chuck his bike like that? :S

because he'd just pulled off an unbelievable move and was probably on a HUGE adrenaline high.

somehow, just resting your bike against a log isn't in your mind at that point!

the Earthed3 clip is proof that Akrigg is THE crown king of street trials. the width of that staircase at porthcawl is HUGE...the man is a freak

10/10, 100% balls-to-the-wall riding (Y)

because he'd just pulled off an unbelievable move and was probably on a HUGE adrenaline high.

somehow, just resting your bike against a log isn't in your mind at that point!

He could've dropped it or jumped off it.. Didn't need to launch it for a home run!

Awesome rider though [obviously] just thought that was a bit silly.