Fresh Products

Todge

Very nice a tidy site Aaron only one thing though, you could put some sub-heading underneath the hyperlinks at the bottom of the page so you know what you are actually clicking on :- Other than that very nice, the whole layout seen very neutral, the new title/banner is cool and i like the colours used(Y) Well Done!!

Tom.

For product navigation those images on the font page should be the links.

Having a tiny and mysterious icon hidden away on the bottom left of the page that needs clicking to bring up the list is just making it harder to access the info. Product links on the front page, big and obvious!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Todge,

Really a pro-design, though, I agree with the images to click straight through, and avoiding the long narrow column text at the bottom...

But the presentation is really nice and makes the products look like fresh natural trials stuff.

By the way, the brake lever completely enhanced rear brake feel and performance (Y)

Never had so much control over tuning before that (Y) good job and quality products :)

IPB Image

What's the deal with the text going right down the page in a tight column?

Not that you care and feel free to not bother doing anything about this. And I'm sure people are going to consider me a pedantic ****er for even bringing it up. But hey, you're after feedback.

Companies are singular. So it should be Magura has, not have. and its, not there. Many people put companies as plural and it's a common mistake, but even if it was plural, it would be their not there.

Obviously, in forum posts, fair enough, but when it's on a production site - it's always nice to have all the small things right too.

So:

"Magura has brought out a new version of its HS33 brake."

Anyway, that's before I checked out the site - I just noticed it on that screen shot.

Looking at the site, it would be nice when you hover over the icons on the bottom left that some text comes up telling you what the page is going to be. I also don't like the product information opening up in a new window.

I tested this on Firefox on Fedora Linux and didn't have any issues (apart from the products opening up in a new window and being blocked by the pop-up blocker). I would give my opinion on Flash and semi-agree with the guy above who said it's unnessesary. But I won't :) It's your choice and you've made it - it's too late now.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice site, design wise.

Have to agree with danny though, the flash isnt needed. IMO flash should only be used when theres no simpler alternative (eg 3d mobile phone demo's). Not just cos i'm an html snob, theres good reasons too.. using flash means search engines find it hard/impossible to spider (gather information about) your site, so dont expect to see it ranking too highly on google.. and its limits browser compatibility.

Apart from that though, loving the overall look of it :) (just HTMLify it :P)