Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

I'm glad you know what you're doing and listened to my experiences.

sarcasm

Glad you listend to mine too? doesn't mean your right, if theres nothing wrong with my ears or my mates, then how can your experiences mean there gonna' be right for me?

Tomm/Jolfa - there's a bit more to it than just the aesthetics/coolness, everyone has their own reasons.

Go on...

I'm not against piercings at all - I had a couple and I liked having them. But aside from bing able to fiddle/play with piercings, I can't really think of too many reasons other than aesthetics. It's sort of considered counter-culture, and it puts you in a different 'box' which some people want, but that's really coming back to appearance.

It's hard to explain without sounding like some hopeless hippy, the only way I can explain it is that they just feel right to some people, for example the tribes in africa, have never been on myspace, but have very large stretched ear/lip piercings for some deeper reasons and everything is cool.

Other cultures use the act of piercing the skin as some sort of cleansing experience, some people just get pierced temporarily, perhaps there is something that happens on a primal level when you modify your body that you can relate to on a spiritual level, I'm fairly interested in the psychology behind non western piercing as it ties in to a lot of their religious beliefs, but that's a tangent for another day.

That's not to say that having piercings purely for looks is a bad thing, but you end up with a lot of people who made bad decisions and jumped on bandwagons giving it a bit of a bad name, leading people to make negative associations.

As for boxes, Kierkegaard said it right :P

Mat - You're a f**king tool, it's nothing personal, but the way you conduct yourself makes me believe that you have an IQ equivalent to that of one of my shits.

Tomm/Jolfa - there's a bit more to it than just the aesthetics/coolness, everyone has their own reasons.

Lol, because I don't care what you think about me, if you think im cool or not, ill stretch my ear however i want, i wont come on here and complain when im 80 that ive got a cats arse-hole in my ear, trust me.

Mat - You're a f**king tool, it's nothing personal, but the way you conduct yourself makes me believe that you have an IQ equivalent to that of one of my shits.

Cry me a f**king river? lol..

Haha, i have a scafold in my left ear, and did have my eyebrow peirced but i ripped it out accedently :)

When did you get that done Chris?

I swear you didn't have any peircings in any of your ears when I last saw you?

Why ? It was fine until all the bitching began.

Retarded attitudes from people such as Prawn saying

If I ever saw anyone like that I'd almost certainly beat them to death with the nearest solid object, assuming they are the human incarnation of the devil....

and ignorance from members such as Mat Smith, who doesn't wish to take experienced members' sound advice had just made it f**king stupid.

At the end of the day, if you don't like something, fair enough, you don't have to say that you want to beat them to death, that's completely ridiculous, and so f**king ignorant.

Retarded attitudes from people such as Prawn saying

and ignorance from members such as Mat Smith, who doesn't wish to take experienced members' sound advice had just made it f**king stupid.

At the end of the day, if you don't like something, fair enough, you don't have to say that you want to beat them to death, that's completely ridiculous, and so f**king ignorant.

I do take experienced members sound advice, there is other people who have done this other than this forum you know, there is other people in the world?

just because some senior member of this forum says you should do it in 12 months to 8mm doesnt mean he is right, if you look on actual piercing forums etc it says 2 weeks, depending on how your body takes it, my ear is fine, so why was i wrong to do it this way?

Without starting anything back up, I went from a fresh piercing to 4mm in about a month, then straight up to 8 within a month of that, then to 12, 14, then 16 all well within 6months...

Hole + big knitting needle, none of this inbetween do it over the space of a lifetime nonsense (Y)

Without starting anything back up, I went from a fresh piercing to 4mm in about a month, then straight up to 8 within a month of that, then to 12, 14, then 16 all well within 6months...

Hole + big knitting needle, none of this inbetween do it over the space of a lifetime nonsense (Y)

YOUVE DONE IT WRONG :ban: .

I'm out of here now before the t-f police come.

YOUVE DONE IT WRONG :ban: .

I'm out of here now before the t-f police come.

Im sure its been said before...but one more time wont hurt?

If your fed up of shitty trials forum and all the retards on it. Go elsewhere, your not forced to come on here and read this shite.

Go..Go now..You wont be missed.