Who Do You Think Should Be A Senior Member?

squince

Yeh i'd have thought JT would be up there, maybe paul oliver I guess it just depends who your mates are.....

just out of interest, why me jake? or do you mean cos im good friends with 1 of the seniors?

seems quite funny everybody suggesting jt now, not that he doesnt deserve it, but more cos when i first came on here everybody complained he should just get on his bike rather than be on tf all the time...he never listened :P

Duno, There's no bullshit with you, you get your point across, GSOH :P

:rolleyes:

ha cheers, but i dont like maguras, so that immediately makes me unpopular with 99% of the forum :P

would be amusing, for one day, to see what happened if pete wright was made a senior, infact make him a pernament senior in just NMC for giggles, he's never gonna go, so its best just to make the most of it...

yes me cos ive been here longer than evryone else. :-

:P Only 2 months longer than me and I was a lerker for a good 6 months before I built up the balls to become a member. God I wish I'd stayed clear ^_^

would be amusing, for one day, to see what happened if pete wright was made a senior, infact make him a pernament senior in just NMC for giggles, he's never gonna go, so its best just to make the most of it...

Oh hell yes!! Thats the kind of idea that gets you promoted to Senior!!

Or just banned... :P

Edited by Matt_Tupman

I think gapking and xlitekid should be senior members oh and Al_Fel along with JTM, D-L-B and totaltrials.

Don't make that Anal_Teflon dude a senior he's an a hole...

Bastards. I jest.

I'd like to be a senior member but I can't see it happening anytime soon or ever to be honest. I like giving people jip for being stupid dummys too much.

Who gives a flying toss. How bout we look at the direct correlation between how many senior members there are and how many of them actually ride.

Why does whether you ride or not matter? :blink:

You people take this Senior stuff way to seriously. It doesn't give you some magical powers, except to sly edit and delete your own posts. The extra forum is posted in once a month, and usually just stuff you lot would refrain from posting because its too graphic or out of order, and in such a case, we just post it in Senior Chat. :lol: