Where Do You Keep Your Bike?

yoyoyo

Mines pretty dam safe in the garage which has a double ecletic door which can only be opened with the special button thing. Even if you could get in the garage the bike is still right at the back behind my dads weekend. They would have to walk past a unlocked racing bike, xc bike and cyclo cross bike that they could walk off with. On top of all that the garage is alarmed.

Mines just in the garage, double glazed side door (piece of piss to get into if you know how, if theyre robbing me i'd assume they would) and the front door always has cars parked infront of it so it cant be opened). Not locked to anything, but if it was locked to something then they have a choice of nearly every tool under the sun to remove it with. I think they'd steal a motorbike or the tools before some weird looking little bike with a seat rubbing against the tyre. They'd probably mistake my dads scott for being more expensive as it has suspension (big 'ooooohhhhhhh').

in my bedroom. love looking at it when im on the computer or when I wake up, more satisfying than a woman.

what women do u know

mines is kept in my dads garage would dare leave it out as even though it would probable be safe he would murder me for it. :-

what women do u know

mines is kept in my dads garage would dare leave it out as even though it would probable be safe he would murder me for it. :-

I know my ex wasnt satisfying, infact all the girls ive slept with since my ex have been pretty disapointing, I thinks its because they dont know what their doing. ryhipnol (N)

In my living room, had 4 bikes in there at one point, all by the door so no one could get in or out.

<< door to get into living room[attachmentid=8408]>> back door

I don't think it would realistically last outside my house for more than 1 hour? I live in a very dodgy area where black hooded youths are everywhere, to be stereo typical.