New French Bike: Ozonys

La Bourde

so is there any mor info knocking about for this frame. is there a uk importer? how much? any body ridden one to give any form of review?

quite like the look of them need a replacement for the limey soon. not to sure about the bb rise though. maybe limey 2 once they are here.

any info would be great cheers.

Ian Scott

• 3 weeks later...

really liking the look of that fully built up. Not too sure on the positioning of the rear disc caliper but that wouldn't bother me as i'd have a hs33 on the back anyway. Any news of availability in the uk? ie distributer?

scotty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just an update: These frames are now in the UK and available for purchase.

As you may or may not know, TartyBikes team rider Stan Shaw has signed for Ozonys this season and is riding one of the Cannibal frames. I believe a couple of forum users have already had the pleasure of having a quick play on his bike too.

large_ozonys3.jpg

Cheers

Adam

So Stans riding for Ozony now?

Must say I tried one in france, two weeks ago, and it felt great (even though the bars/stem combo the guy had was not high enough for me)

It is really light (Y) , but still I am a bit shy with high BBs.

Should have some pictures and a video up soonish! Once my ribs heal. Rode mine a few times and its awesome! The frame is really stiff and very responsive, can feel the difference, yet the frame is 300grams lighter than my Mbk!

Stan.

I had a play on stans bike on wednesday, all i can say is, i expect i may be wasting £485 soon :P

Adam

£485!!!!!!!!!!!! i nearly choaked on me chocolate then. They look real nice but doubt they warrent a price tag of that, thats xtp money and i wouldnt buy one of them either because of the price. Anyway the look real sexy not sure about the orange coloured one, think its the wrong shade of orange meself.

£485!!!!!!!!!!!! i nearly choaked on me chocolate then. They look real nice but doubt they warrent a price tag of that, thats xtp money and i wouldnt buy one of them either because of the price. Anyway the look real sexy not sure about the orange coloured one, think its the wrong shade of orange meself.

Is xtp money not £600+ or at least £550+?? and that would be with a seriously brown nose i'd imagine.....

Hey nice,

That's gonna change you from the planet X!

:rolleyes: oh yeah...the only thing I want is to ride it...

but I can't :sick:

----> f**king school (N)

edit: about the price,the mine is cheap, it's a second hand prototype.

Edited by chimpanzyyyy