Big Brother Auditions!

anzo

Right then, me and several mates are in Birmingham this weekend for the big bro auditions. I hate the programme with a passion, but I thought the auditioning might be a right laugh, so were getting hammered and then queing up for 5 hours for an audition. Is anyone else from here turning up? We're also going out on the piss afterwards.

i've often thought about it. i'd love to go on it, but i know i'd be totally hated. I abuse everybody, i swear more than anybody that has been on it ever, i have very bad taste humour and i hate average people! I have a plan that i would make no friends, trick everyone, and work with the camera's to prank everyone at anytime. play practical jokes, f**k people about and make the programme shithot! Nobody has gone in to do that yet lol.

I'd be called a foul mouthed racist sexist ageist fatist uglyist eveythingist and be thrown out i think though!!!

i've often thought about it. i'd love to go on it, but i know i'd be totally hated. I abuse everybody, i swear more than anybody that has been on it ever, i have very bad taste humour and i hate average people! I have a plan that i would make no friends, trick everyone, and work with the camera's to prank everyone at anytime. play practical jokes, f**k people about and make the programme shithot! Nobody has gone in to do that yet lol.

I'd be called a foul mouthed racist sexist ageist fatist uglyist eveythingist and be thrown out i think though!!!

and thats before he even steps foot in the house :P

id have gay sex in the lviing room then scream COPY RIGHT whilst at it so no one can steal it then sell my stroy to the papers for millions.

OR

Strike a deal with a mayjor company of sum kind and then just at random times SCREAM that companys name, ESPECIALLY loud wen devina is talking to us.

There is only one person i would love to see from TF go into the BB house and that has got to be Pete Wright.

I needn't even explain my reasons for that as im sure you will all understand, i mean thats the only way to royally fu ck up a truely fuc ked up show!

I mean he would promote TF, most likely by saying he owns the forum and is treated like a god by all fellow riders etc etc

Frooty

Edited by fruitbat

I would f**king love to see anzo in big brother. Haha. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

I seriously hope you make it in. Sorry.

but yeah anzo, please make it on :D

Thanks for the support :P I'll though I'm not going to be all serious about it...to be honest, I really, really dont want to be on that f**king horrible programme, to be honest it just ruins peoples lives with all the rumours and lies in the newspapers.

But anyways, I'd like to go on for the experience. Although without a doubt they'll be some really camp guy on it who'll just annoy the feck out of me. During the auditions I'm just going to go around and chat up gay men and transexuals, get their phone numbers and then sell them to reporters for a decent price when they'll selected to go into the house :P

in series 2,wede of had an even chance of gettin in,well same as everyone else, however now as were not living walking talking freak shows, who are put in through agencies, weve got no chance.

that doesnt apply to everyone on here!

hold old do you have to be?

Edited by oakley

Haha sounds awesome.

Next year when we're all 16 me and a group of mates are going on to x factor auditions all suited and booted taking it all serioiusly and then were gonna sing one of the oompa loompa songs from charlie and the chocolate factory.

Good Luck (Y)

think they should put drug addicts in big brother, be piss funny watching them go cold turkey etc or alcoholics, violent/disturbed people (Y) be much funnier. but would be f**king cool seeing a tf member on big brother. (now thinking about the challenge where they had to ride a kids bike slow as fook round a track, trial riders would P_WN that)