Gloves, Recomend Me...

Bigman

Right, recently it has been a tad cold up here in Uni land (my car froze up inside and out!) and my poor icle farmers hands are getting abit cold when riding, so i am looking at getting a set of gloves, i have looked at the XC-ting ones (As ben has them on sale) and like the fact that they have a thin palm, as i do not get along with thick gloves, i like to be able to feel the bars.

Has anybody had experience with these gloves?

Is there any others that you would recomend?

Thanks

Adam

fox digit gloves!! now iv used them i wont use any others. iv used loads of models of 661 gloves and found that they werent very comfy or lasted bout 2 weeks, same with all the otheres iv tried but these babies are beasts. iv had them for like 5 months and theyre still well alive!! theyre pretty thin on the palm but have thicker bits exactly were needed. these are what i mean

you can also get them in black.

Edited by aim@me

i would reccomend 661 comp gloves. They're simple but they have thin palms but are surprisingly warm.

These gloves are OK, they are really uncomfertable at first, the little piping bits scratch your fingers but they are good and warm once bedded in.

To hot for summer though, My next pair will be some more Fox Digit 2004s, they are the most comfy gloves I have worn and cost £14, check out www.stif.co.uk and buy them, you will not regret it! :D

If your bothered about the cold, don't get any XC-ting gloves; they're way too thin too insulate your hands (N) .

I just buy 99p woolly gloves from my local camping shop. They last a month or so and do the job, for me (Y) .

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jan 27 2007, 05:24 PM)
If your bothered about the cold, don't get any XC-ting gloves; they're way too thin too insulate your hands (N) .

I just buy 99p woolly gloves from my local camping shop. They last a month or so and do the job, for me (Y) .

Cheers,

Joe.

seconded, but only for foam grips or they rip within 30 mins

cheers lewis

seconded, but only for foam grips or they rip within 30 mins

cheers lewis

Not really, 'caus i use Monty foam grips all year round and only use gloves in the winter, yet it takes me a few months to get through a set of grips.

Cheers,

Joe.

Latch onto the Thread.....

Does anyone know if there are any gloves designed to stop calaysis? I get real bad pain at the bottom of my fingers on the blisters. I ride without gloves but people keep telling me to wear gloves and it'll be ok and others say gloves will make it worse!?

Any ideas?

(Y)