Not Just Another Trials Park, The Uks Best!

Ali C

• 3 weeks later...
sounds like theve lost interest already.

wouldnt agree with that....it seems the main priority would be aimed toward the larger disciplines in MTB'ing, and i dont think we have any reason to argue with it.

Ali will keep pushing it, and i hope some of the guys down in that area would be willing to go along and help / contribute. However ali knows what he is doing, and the fact he has one or two sections kinda sorted, is proof enough that it is possible to get it done.

cheers ben.

Yeah, things are still moving on, but a little slower than first thought, though to be honest, I thought their prediction of completion by march was hopfull at the best! Maybe march next year, we'll have to see (will be worth the wait though!)

cheers ben.

Yeah, things are still moving on, but a little slower than first thought, though to be honest, I thought their prediction of completion by march was hopfull at the best! Maybe march next year, we'll have to see (will be worth the wait though!)

:o What March 2009! summer is here now and we've gotta wait another 12months plus :S . cant they at least get it ready by mid-july, or is that too much to ask?

:o What March 2009! summer is here now and we've gotta wait another 12months plus :S . cant they at least get it ready by mid-july, or is that too much to ask?

you can go up now or in the summer if you want there no people stopping you, theres stuff already done but as there will be different sections, such as a pond section a man made section not all bits will get done for some time. As you cant tell from some promo pics of ali riding there, there is a section already done that looks great. Also not to forget theres shite loads of riding there anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok, update time.

Just got back from the 3rd round of the British Champs held at the quarry.

Phase one of the trials areas is nearly completed but there was still enough to hold some pretty decent sections.

I chatted to a few people and I never heard one negative comment about the quarry, so it seems like the work is successful so far. Still to come are concrete tubes/shapes, imported rocks (limestone, granit) more logs, possibly some tyres and concrete sleepers.

I could do with some feedback from whoever rode the quarry today, liked what was there? should I change any thing? What would you like to see there?

Hopefully there will be some pics up for those who wern't there to see.

Phase 2 will start in a couple of months time and I am hoping there will be even more phases in the future.

I chatted to a few people and I never heard one negative comment about the quarry, so it seems like the work is successful so far. Still to come are concrete tubes/shapes, imported rocks (limestone, granit) more logs, possibly some tyres and concrete sleepers.

yes ali! Maybe you can also get Iolo to donate a panda to ride on? :D Wont be able to come up this year, but 2009 should be onnn!!

Good work basher!