• 5'4 - 5'6 Foot (1.63m-1.68m)
    • 5'6 - 5'8 Foot (1.68m-1.73m)
    • 5'8 - 5'10 (1.73m-1.78m)
    • 5'10 - 6'0 Foot (1.78m-1.83m)
    • 6'0 - 6'2 Foot (1.83m-1.88m)
    • 6'2 - 6'4 (1.88m-1.93m)
    • >6'4 Foot (1.93m)

so fat...

that my back pegs have bent, the tire is always on the rim, even when it's pumped hard..

WHY DO YOU TEMPT ME WITH CHOCOLATE BARS! :angry:

tyres sposed to be on the rim :S where else do you mount them...?

and cheap diamondback pegs will bend, even with a featherweight rider

anywho, im 6ft2 and 13stone, its all belly :)

They're not cheap pegs (Y)

£8 for two.

Bloody Re-Enforced :)

8quids still cheap for pegs. However, you paid too much for them, for just over a tenner, theres a huge range of decent pegs out there, made out of proper metal

blimey, when will you learn man.

plus, you sure it isnt your axles.

if that frames the same as my old diamondback, its got 10mm dropouts, bent axles ahoy! i know my front axles all over the place now from grinds and stalls

6'5" and about 18ish stone (floats between 18 and 19 depending on my credit rating at the pie shop)! I did get down to 16 something a year or so ago which was nice but then I got a job in a pub with free beer and food, 8oz of ham and 6 pints of guiness a night 5 days a week took its toll :(. I've got really long arms too (never can get long sleveld shirts or jackets to fit 'off the peg') which is a PITA went shopping for a XC bike recently and sat on a 21" Specialized hardrock and the guy in the shop is looking confused as I'm almost sat upright on it, need to find something with a real long top tube.

Edited by Bill_B

if that frames the same as my old diamondback, its got 10mm dropouts, bent axles ahoy! i know my front axles all over the place now from grinds and stalls

EEK.

Looks like I'll be needing a new back wheel soon =O

thanks for telling me this. I'll be losing weight soon.

5.11 (Might be 6 ft now)

10 - 13 Stone.

You will be at least 5% fat I'm sure. You need fat around all your organs, it's essential. Even in his Mr Olympia phase, Arnold Schwartzenegger still had something like 3% body fat, and that was only a temporary thing for the competition.

You will be at least 5% fat I'm sure. You need fat around all your organs, it's essential. Even in his Mr Olympia phase, Arnold Schwartzenegger still had something like 3% body fat, and that was only a temporary thing for the competition.

pretty much, its often been said 4% body fat is the least youll ever get, even at body building stage, and cutting up to f**k, youll never drop below more than 4% for a period of more than a few hours,because your body realises how bad a state thats to be in for protection and insulation etc, and will basically use muscle for energy, and anything in your stomach will just be chucked onto your body as fat, even if you need energy badly.

at our age, anything between 12 and 18% body fat is pretty healthy.

would be an interesting topic, height,weight,and bodyfat, would let us see whos the roid ragers in here, and who takes the resident TF lardy award.

and simpson, nah wasnt me who posted a pic with my top off, only semi naked pics i remember on TF, apart from HASMS softcore shoot on sunday. are biff, Gaz M, lukebrisarider, and one pic of scopse being seriously fat depraved last year on his bike.