Summer Zoot

JoNnY__Mc

Ha ha, i can't tell if its really dark ink or super bright red. Either way, looks fun. No more rimjams either? I'll be having the backings back next ride too.

Get rid of the forks though... their snapped!!! I expect to see some nice carbon prototypes on there next time i come out riding.

whats it like for trials riding?

Actually rather nice. Its light and well balanced, and the lack of big wheels makes tucking easier. I rode it the other day, the first time I've gone out in 18 months, and was comfortably beating the old targets within an hour.

Actually rather nice. Its light and well balanced, and the lack of big wheels makes tucking easier. I rode it the other day, the first time I've gone out in 18 months, and was comfortably beating the old targets within an hour.

Its not something i'd call light myself :lol:. Rear ends pretty tankish.

VERY nice looking! best zoot I have seen, colours go nicley.

I was riding today and I felt my bars were too far forward so I have tilted them back, but your bars are twice as far forward as I had mine! lol plus your brake levers are pretty vertical...do you not feel your bike is just rear wheel biast? do you not go over the bars when you hit a pebble? :-

After reading the above then looking back at pics i have to agree, your bars are set very forward and your levers are practicaly vertical, but thats all down to personal preferance. Lush bike mate love the colour scheme. B)

Its not something i'd call light myself :lol:. Rear ends pretty tankish.

Yeah but you're a student not a labourer :P . That thing is a sack of feathers compared to the old sarashite I ride to work, and considerably less than a bag of coal.

Montys, sprayed black. The most comfortable bars i have ever ridden.

they look to be REALLY far forward??

I don't know if you've tried it, but if you havn't try them with a little backsweep, should make a world of differance on a 24" I know it helped me loads on my mod.....

edit: ha ali got there before me, but yeh, another vote for angle them back!

Edited by jake1516

Yeah but you're a student not a labourer :P . That thing is a sack of feathers compared to the old sarashite I ride to work, and considerably less than a bag of coal.

:o ...... .......... B) yep, i am :lol: Still heavy though :P weighs like 26lbs

Edited by Krisboats