*the Great Festivals Thread*

the666ers

Yo everyone.

I'm in an abnormally exciteable mood having just spent £200 on tickets for various festivals this year, so I thought I'd start a thread where we can all share the excitement of festival going...

This year I'm going to Sanctuary, Nass, and Glade

Sanctuary 29th-30th June

NASS 6th-8th July

Glade 20th-22nd July

I think I'm most looking forward to glade out of the lot, seeing Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, Unkle, Venetian Snares, Bassclef, Fourtet, all on one weekend will be pretty intense, plus all the other acts there which should be amazing!

So, where are you going this summer?!

Leeds fest ***!!

3 days of pure bliss...

Going to its sister fest reading, but 6 days of hell for me :) thursday-tuesday, never been before if you call it bliss lol its total crazy mayhem! drinking, raving, crazy partys, shitting in the same pot as 30 other people at the same time, the smell of sick and piss 24/7 never again untill next time :P so good, hopefully weather will be good

might have a look in a nass is it a ride event?

Reading with sooo many people, should be awesome :)

Then on the way back might try and pop into Get Loaded In The Park w/ The Streets, Pro Green, The Mitchells and some more which is on Clapham common that night. Pass through london anyway but doubt it will happen, would be mental if it did haha. None of the stuff on the last day of Reading tickles my fancy that much so might leave early to get to this.

Underage festival in Victoria park on the 10th of August: Crystal Castles / Cajun Dance Party / Foals / Kitty, Daisy and Lewis / Johnny Flynn / Metros / Mystery Jets / Patrick Wolf / I was a Cub Scout / Pull Tiger Tail / The Rumble Strips / The Teenagers / The Young Knives / To My Boy / Vincent Vincent and the Villians / Xerox Teens.

29th June im on the guestlist for some random Warehouse Gig/Rave type thing with Prof Green (I think) and JME an stuff which will be mental.

Theres something else i can't remember aswell. Shame i can't go Nass this year but it's cos im going to Canada with my bike so sall good :P.

I cant wait for the summeeeerrrr!

Reading with sooo many people, should be awesome :)

29th June im on the guestlist for some random Warehouse Gig/Rave type thing with Prof Green (I think) and JME an stuff which will be mental.

Is that underneath tower bridge? my mate gabriels organising it. i dont think prof greens playing but like JME/example/Goldielocks are..

should be sickkkkkkkk

Rebirth does indeed look FAT, although fell on same weekend as Glade :(

went last year at godney farm, was amazing to say the least! this year its a mile anda half from my house, its 3 times as big with twice as many acts ahould be amazing! and its only 27 quid :blink:

Is that underneath tower bridge? my mate gabriels organising it. i dont think prof greens playing but like JME/example/Goldielocks are..

should be sickkkkkkkk

Yer thats the one! Haha small world! I'm guessing you're going then? You know any more about it then i do? Times etc?

Yer thats the one! Haha small world! I'm guessing you're going then? You know any more about it then i do? Times etc?

yeh im going.. ermm i dunno if youve seen the facebook/myspace thing but theres two arches with:

ARCH 1

Str8 Necklin DJ Crew

Trash Fashion (Live)

eLPLATE + Nasty McQuaid (Extra Special Soundsystem)

Nightmoves

Dirty Disco Youth (Live) [Exclusive! First ever UK show!]

Baseball Furies

Ebony Bones (Live)

Pirate Soundsystem

Warboy

ARCH 2 [Hosted by HoodRatz & Mac 3000]

JME/Skepta (Live)

Tapedeck

Example: (Live)

Mac 3000

Goldielocks (Live)

Blaise Bellville

Dave I.D. (Live)

Money Kill$

Cock'N'Bull Kid (Live)

Fred Tectonic & Brothers Grim [Pretty Beat]

playing. jme and skepta arent 100% yet but im pretty certain there playing.

its from 9 pm ~ 6am when they kick everyone out. and for over 16s. tickets go online tomoro .

if any other london boys are wanting to go im shotting tickets for it so just drop me a pm or something.

On topic: im going to nass :)

yeh im going.. ermm i dunno if youve seen the facebook/myspace thing but theres two arches with:

ARCH 1

Str8 Necklin DJ Crew

Trash Fashion (Live)

eLPLATE + Nasty McQuaid (Extra Special Soundsystem)

Nightmoves

Dirty Disco Youth (Live) [Exclusive! First ever UK show!]

Baseball Furies

Ebony Bones (Live)

Pirate Soundsystem

Warboy

ARCH 2 [Hosted by HoodRatz & Mac 3000]

JME/Skepta (Live)

Tapedeck

Example: (Live)

Mac 3000

Goldielocks (Live)

Blaise Bellville

Dave I.D. (Live)

Money Kill$

Cock'N'Bull Kid (Live)

Fred Tectonic & Brothers Grim [Pretty Beat]

playing. jme and skepta arent 100% yet but im pretty certain there playing.

its from 9 pm ~ 6am when they kick everyone out. and for over 16s. tickets go online tomoro .

if any other london boys are wanting to go im shotting tickets for it so just drop me a pm or something.

On topic: im going to nass :)

how much are tix?

Yo everyone.

I'm in an abnormally exciteable mood having just spent £200 on tickets for various festivals this year, so I thought I'd start a thread where we can all share the excitement of festival going...

This year I'm going to Sanctuary, Nass, and Glade

Sanctuary 29th-30th June

NASS 6th-8th July

Glade 20th-22nd July

I think I'm most looking forward to glade out of the lot, seeing Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, Unkle, Venetian Snares, Bassclef, Fourtet, all on one weekend will be pretty intense, plus all the other acts there which should be amazing!

So, where are you going this summer?!

Word to Glade. I shall be there, off my head no doubt :badger:

Looking forward to Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, Unkle and Venetian Snares; and of course the hippy vibe.