How Long Do Warns Stay On Your Account For?

Andeee

Basically am on me 3rd one this year due to me acting a dick at times which ill admit so what.... ( Mainly due to others on here who like to wind me up)

my concerns are whats the limit of warns and is there a period of time they stay on your account for?

To be fair it would be nice to see a few people on here get some warns the ones who do purposeless inflammatory posts.... i wonder who hmmmmm????

Andy

Isn't it like 100% warn = instaban? I dunno, something like that. Warn comes off when the almighty powers choose to take it off. I think. Again.

Takes piss to be fair... Been on the forum since late 2006 and have done much worse posts compared to the ones which have given me a warn..

Tom turd & Danny?

Please sort this out!

If you look at my sellers feedback from being a trader it is 100% positive. I know it does not relate to this but still.... Come on!

Did you get a warning tonight?

See facebook.

Tonight was all you Andy. You posted about Ali and Mark without even reading the thread to see Ali had already replied. You probably didn't even watch the video.

I don't see what thats got to do with other people winding you up.

Just learn from this and stop posting rubbish. I'm sure the warnings will go eventually.

At the end of the day, does it really matter? The only people that can see the warns are myself and the others moderators, and Danny and Tom. The only way it really matters is if you get to 100% and are banned.

As others have said, there is no time limit, they stay on there until we decide to remove them (which in the case of them not reeaaally affecting anything, ie. unless its going from 100% to 80%, its not very often!)

Didn't it used to be that a warn resulted in an instant temporary ban? That was certainly how it was every time I got warned - that way it's actually a warning. I've lost track of how many times I've been banned from here on a few different accounts, but this is probably my longest stretch so far without and I now have a nice clean warn status.

I think the old way of knowing there was a ban associated with a warn (at least that's how I thought it was) was a great deterrent to posting like a complete douche. It should definitely be that way again (or for the first time..).

There have been a few occasions where I've removed everyones warns and reset everyone back to zero.

The quick way to reduce your warning is to send £1.50 per warn to paypal@trials[dash]forum.co.uk stating your username.

Alternatively leave them there as a reminder not to be a dick (which, lets face it, is the main reason people get warned) and don't worry about it :P

• Like 4

There have been a few occasions where I've removed everyones warns and reset everyone back to zero.

The quick way to reduce your warning is to send £1.50 per warn to paypal@trials[dash]forum.co.uk stating your username.

Alternatively leave them there as a reminder not to be a dick (which, lets face it, is the main reason people get warned) and don't worry about it :P

I have a warn for spamming, I always notice it's there and so have tried not to spam since.

So I think that works. (Y)

I have a warn for spamming, I always notice it's there and so have tried not to spam since.

So I think that works. (Y)

If I had the power, you'd now have a warn to not suck admin cock. Just for shits.

One of the many reasons I don't have the power (Y)

• Like 5

It's pretty simple really isn't it, don't be a bell end and you can continue to use the forum, be enough of a dick to get banned and good riddance.

Those of you who seem to have the impression that people on here take it too seriously and think that it's only the internet/a forum so you don't care about being constructive and you think it's fun to be a plank; you're totally entitled to this opinion and it's not for me or any other member to say what you are doing is wrong. However, what you must remember is that most of the long serving guys and girls on here feel a certain level of ownership over the pages. It's an awesome community. I for one have made a good number of solid friends because of this forum, it's a really supportive place to be. So when people start upsetting the balance and make it feel uncomfortable in certain topics, that's a real shame. If you took the time to be a bit more polite and to respect everyone on here you could get so much out of it. I'm going to have some fantastic memories forever because of this place and even when I stop riding I think I'll still come back to try and stay in the loop.

So really what I'm trying to say is, if you don't care about all that and you don't care about being a part of a really sweet community that's pretty much built around this forum then you can just f**k right off. Stop ruining it for me and stop ruining it for everyone else who deserves the chance to experience the love of trials forum :)

• Like 3

You did... Til you for some reason deleted me today/lastnight? You strange child.... Merr ah well

I think you were FaceyB buddies until you called him a "pussy'ole" and acted like an arse towards him on a public forum.

So there IS a reason. And you have yourself to blame.

Edited by Echo Lite 09
  • Like 3

I think you were FaceyB buddies until you called him a "pussy'ole" and acted like an arse towards him on a public forum.

So there IS a reason. And you have yourself to blame.

So what a called him a pussy'oo big deal? Why is it some people on here like to give but cant take it back...

Bunch of borez zzzzzzzzz