Movember

RobinJI

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing it this year, is anyone else on here planning to?

For anyone unaware of what it is, this is from their site:

During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in the UK and around the world. The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer.

I spent all of last November wishing I'd done it, so I'll be registering in the next few days and doing it this year, despite the fact it basically means I'll look like a tit for a month, I'm actually rather looking forward to it!

So who's in then? The Tarty guys did it last year if I remember right? Hopefully they'll be doing it again?

Yeah, I'm not really sure how mine will turn out, although I'm a pretty hairy bastered, so I'm expecting it to be reasonable. I think the worst bit will be the first week or 2 when it's not really a proper moustache, as soon as it gets bushy/long it'll hopefully be weird/amusing enough to not be taken seriously and be a bit of a conversation point. My brother managed to get the ends of his curling upwards last year! it was awesome, but I remember seeing him about a week in and thinking it just looked stupid haha.

Haha, good stuff, sounds like there's a few of us on here doing it then. I'd be up for a team but I'm not sure if I'll be doing it with the guys at work or not, I'm hopping I can get one or 2 of them into it, or I'll be getting a ribbing for a month!

• 2 weeks later...