Marino Bike 2013 Team Rider Found & frame order discussion thread

LEON

i´m in contact,but waiting for other stuff then my frame,too.(in total 7 forks and the frame,forks in progress)

but right,marino has to and will (to quote him)improve his customer service.

the problem was that he had so much good business that he had more to do then he really could manage.

thinking that over i have to say again that his pieces of work are still worth every minute of waiting for me,just dope stuff-

and i´m not getting paid to say that :wink2:

Edited by FamilyBiker

No way. He needed to start saying no to orders or trust other people with certain parts of the job. I think it's fair to say that I've massively bigged up Marino both on this forum and on rides since I bought my first one a couple of years ago.

I honestly couldn't allow myself to recommend him to anyone else now. I'm sure my frame will be great when it gets here, but that's only a part of the service he has failed to provide. I definitely won't be ordering another frame from him at any point, nor sending anyone else's business his way.

• Like 2

That's the thing, if he'd let me know from the start about the wait and the fact he was busy I wouldn't have minded as much.

He last emailed me on the 30th December and I've not heard from him since, I can only assume my frame is made and either waiting for heat treatment or waiting to be lacquered???

Make sure you do all tell him this directly guys - as much as his business sense is a little off the mark, he's still a decent bloke and may be willing to go some way towards making amends for this (pretty major!) breakdown in communication.

Someone like Marino, especially when he's on the other side of the world and speaks a different language, relies on customer feedback to move and improve.
Even if he's cocked you about and you won't be buying from him yourselves again, you can still mention it in the hope that things improve for anybody else who orders from him in the future (Y)

• Like 1

Make sure you do all tell him this directly guys - as much as his business sense is a little off the mark, he's still a decent bloke and may be willing to go some way towards making amends for this (pretty major!) breakdown in communication.

Someone like Marino, especially when he's on the other side of the world and speaks a different language, relies on customer feedback to move and improve.

Even if he's cocked you about and you won't be buying from him yourselves again, you can still mention it in the hope that things improve for anybody else who orders from him in the future (Y)

That's one of the things that's pissed me off most about it - I've let him know on many occasions through this process that he's providing appalling service, and he just ignores it. Superb!

if no mod has problems with that,we could open a permanent "marino order discussion thread",i´d be happy to manage this.

marino would have to answer 3 emails a day instead of 35,and can concentrate on his work.

communication in general would happen here(or via pm for those who whinge about their special details),and being carried to marino by me,or so....

Edited by FamilyBiker
  • Like 1

Just start a thread.

Mods might take some time to see your post. If they aren't a fan of this new thread they can always close it.

As long as it doesn't turn into a massive slagging match there shouldn't be an issue. (Far worst threads have run for days before getting shut down!)

Edited by AndrewEH1