Throwback Thursday: TM2

Jonny Jones

Hi everybody, it's been a while since I've posted on the forum but I'm happy to be back!

Older riders will remember TrialMedia and my videos from a few years ago. I'm happy to announce that I've re-launched TM and I'll be making videos as well as sharing/supporting all media forms that best represent what's going on, Trials wise, in the UK and beyond.

Feel free to Like and Share on Facebook: facebook.com/TrialMediaUK

TrialMedia is also on Twitter: @TrialMediaUK

It'll be a collaboration effort, so I won't be the only person sharing media.

To kick things off, I've re-uploaded an old classic, TM2! For those that don't know, TM2 is an hour-long video that I shot and edited with the help of other riders back in 2005 and released in 2006. It features a lot of riders, riding and events - it's even introduced by two familiar faces :)

Please remember this was shot before HD cameras were mainstream and so that is why the quality is nowhere near what we are used to these days!

With all that said, sit back and enjoy TM2!

Jonny.

Edited by Jonny Jones
  • Like 10

Cracking spokes, rock music, greatly edited video?

give me a sec, I grab some popcorn, it seems to be one of the best bike movies I have ever seen!

I know it is a long shot, but I am quite inpatient

ETA for shooting TM3?

Flippin love this video Jonny.

Stop filling up your Trial Media FB page with MX Go Pro vids. Its not cool.

Haha, Ross it was ONE MX video - it was cool footage and relative - some Trials riders ride MX :D

--

Thanks for all the great comments everybody, I'm properly excited about this year and getting out filming Trials again!

Did you ever get all the footage from the tunnel ride together Jonny?

This is planned for release shortly :)

--

As for TM3 - I'm not sure. TM2 took many months of filming at weekends and during night rides. Years later life has changed for many people, including myself. So it's most likely going to be group ride videos when it's possible to film and edit them :) But videos/photos this year and beyond non-the-less!

Edited by Jonny Jones
  • Like 1