Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr kenny

Starting to get the urge to play on the trials bike again

13 posts in this topic

Discuss....

1 person likes this

I had the same urge last year. Ended up buying a Hex, then a bargain Arcade popped up before the former had been delivered. Rode it half a dozen times, it gathered some dust, so I sold it and I'm just getting around to sorting out the Hex now.

Can't see myself riding frequently, but will give me something to play with on the odd occasion I fancy it. Join the club, you know you want to.

Kenny, you of all people should know that you can never have too many arrows in the quiver ;)

Get it done.  Even if it's just there as a back-up option for a quick play it's worth having around!

1 person likes this

I've just came back after a couple of years and I think with age comes the ability to not give a s**t about how I ride, what I ride and what I ride my bike on. You've had a quite a hiatus and I think you'l come back to it and completely buzz off it to be fair.

Get yourself back on it Kenny!

I'd suggest waiting until the new Hex comes out, see how you get on and then when you quit you can sell it to me for half the price :) 

2 people like this

I still have my Pashley Ghz in a box and a four play boxed up so the bike is sorted it's just going to get them out, bleed the brakes and look to find a place to play... 

lets see. 

1 person likes this

I'm in a similar boat! I've just bought myself a BMX though! Get yourself out there

1 person likes this

Anal! what the hell are you doing with a bmx, Don't be silly. at least buy an inspired! 

Kenny, I've done this every year for the past decade, it kind of stuck 2 years ago, but i eventually stopped progressing and just began to get annoyed, it was a lot of fun though, I'm quite happy on the old MTB train nowadays. 

1 person likes this

You can never have too many bikes! I've still got an Echo 20", Arcade 24", full sus MTB, hardtail MTB, road bike and a BMX. The full sus is the only one that gets used regularly but it's good to have the others and each occasionally gets to come out for a play!

4 people like this

On 13/02/2018 at 1:29 PM, Davetrials said:

Anal! what the hell are you doing with a bmx, Don't be silly. at least buy an inspired! 

Kenny, I've done this every year for the past decade, it kind of stuck 2 years ago, but i eventually stopped progressing and just began to get annoyed, it was a lot of fun though, I'm quite happy on the old MTB train nowadays. 

Haha I did consider an inspired but I like the idea of riding ramps. I've been going to rampworx and its fun learning new stuff.

But you don't like jumping, so how does that work?

On 14/02/2018 at 6:06 PM, Tony Harrison said:

But you don't like jumping, so how does that work?

When did I ever say I don't like jumping?

I can't jump but I do like it.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Al_Fel said:

When did I ever say I don't like jumping?

I can't jump but I do like it.

You exceed the weight limit to jump.

3 people like this