Starting to get the urge to play on the trials bike again

mr kenny

I had the same urge last year. Ended up buying a Hex, then a bargain Arcade popped up before the former had been delivered. Rode it half a dozen times, it gathered some dust, so I sold it and I'm just getting around to sorting out the Hex now.

Can't see myself riding frequently, but will give me something to play with on the odd occasion I fancy it. Join the club, you know you want to.

I've just came back after a couple of years and I think with age comes the ability to not give a s**t about how I ride, what I ride and what I ride my bike on. You've had a quite a hiatus and I think you'l come back to it and completely buzz off it to be fair.

Get yourself back on it Kenny!

• 4 weeks later...

Anal! what the hell are you doing with a bmx, Don't be silly. at least buy an inspired! 

Kenny, I've done this every year for the past decade, it kind of stuck 2 years ago, but i eventually stopped progressing and just began to get annoyed, it was a lot of fun though, I'm quite happy on the old MTB train nowadays. 

• Like 1

On 13/02/2018 at 1:29 PM, Davetrials said:

Anal! what the hell are you doing with a bmx, Don't be silly. at least buy an inspired! 

Kenny, I've done this every year for the past decade, it kind of stuck 2 years ago, but i eventually stopped progressing and just began to get annoyed, it was a lot of fun though, I'm quite happy on the old MTB train nowadays. 

Haha I did consider an inspired but I like the idea of riding ramps. I've been going to rampworx and its fun learning new stuff.