M-a-d.co.uk

crazy_gap girl

I'm not that keen to be honest. I don't think it does look all that professional, I mean images like thismake me think the opposite.

The Flash in the menus really isn't needed and doesn't add anything to the site if you ask me. Also the Phase 1.1 bike page is one huge image which is of pretty rubbish quality.

Meh. Just my opinion lol.

The site is alright, actually. I, like Nick, think the flash menu is pretty pants but the rest seems to be fairly good (Y) .

But, M.A.D./Phase really should make their top model bike decent :lol: ...

Cheers,

Joe.

I'm not that keen to be honest. I don't think it does look all that professional, I mean images like thismake me think the opposite.

The Flash in the menus really isn't needed and doesn't add anything to the site if you ask me. Also the Phase 1.1 bike page is one huge image which is of pretty rubbish quality.

Agreed sorry just think it looks tacky and nasty

Lol so true but you use too many words when "SHIT" would have done.

Also, This goes to show the general "design eye" of 90% of interwebbers... or lack there of.

Not been on the site for ages, none of their sites in the past have been great, I mean they've used photos I've taken without my permission etc. Its most likely Giles has a got a mate to do this current site. Its not too bad, but I think it's a little cluttered, maybe making potential clients think 'ok where do I start with this website?'. Good luck to them though, point being they are a successful demo team, but they do need better web presence.

Sucessful demo team indeed, but when it comes to media representation theyre are awful.

Giles needs to loosen the purse strings and stop assuming he knows everything about everything, he so clearly doesn't.

(my mad concept was better than this, and it was one of the first web concepts I ever made)

Sucessful demo team indeed, but when it comes to media representation theyre are awful.

Giles needs to loosen the purse strings and stop assuming he knows everything about everything, he so clearly doesn't.

(my mad concept was better than this, and it was one of the first web concepts I ever made)

Really! i would have like to have seen the original draft design concept of that. Edited by Rusevelt