This Month, Day 10

boon racoon

Awe-some! This month has been great for videos, well, at least the end of this month haha! Great stuff dude, smooth as riding, some of the angles from London didn't do the riding justice I dont think, super creative as always though mate, sick!! :D Loved the song too!

EDIT: God I need a 24" :(

Edited by Jonny Jones

Fcuk me! thats sooo fluid. the most progressive piece of riding ive seen to date. multiple tricks/moves performed in one line. certainly the direction that all trialsters should be heading (except Spode whom is already a master of linking) instead of doing just one big up, down, or across. i reckon even street bmxers would be amazing that someone can ride so fluid on an mtb. (Y)(Y)(Y)

Fcuk me! thats sooo fluid. the most progressive piece of riding ive seen to date. multiple tricks/moves performed in one line. certainly the direction that all trialsters should be heading (except Spode whom is already a master of linking) instead of doing just one big up, down, or across. i reckon even street bmxers would be amazing that someone can ride so fluid on an mtb. (Y)(Y)(Y)

Ha! I try my best, but pale in comparison to the Boon!

I just spent 4 hours downloading that !!!!

was really good - I'd seen all the footage as it was filmed on my camera, but the edit was brilliant, really enjoyed it.

like everyone else says - top top style ... and that last line was pro slugger balance - one kick and you were home .... ace.

Oh - song ?

The song was This Month day 10 by the CSS.

Video was absolutely awesome, as said by like everyone in here I love your style. But what I love most is the fact you dont have to give up on the big moves to stay stylish.

Keep up the good work.

Oh yeah, edit was awesome too!