Who Takes Pills?

Davetrials

just a rough estimation of drugs, we went to a club with 300 capacity this easter saturday, a person i know sells drugs, the club wasnt full by any means, so were talking 250 people in there, he alone, sold 160 pills that night in there. says to me at least 1/3 of the people in there where on drugs he sold. now i know there was at least one other guy selling pills in there, that same guy was selling coke. and then theres all the people who brought their own with them. thats a hell of a lot of people on drugs. should imagine this is mirrored up and down the country, often worse in many clubs(this wasnt an especially drugged up club really, regular r and b/commercial dance saturday night in a coastal town night club) to the mancunians, overdraft, that place is so drugged up its unbelievable(coke and pills mainly). jillys is a total different club, but the number of people doing pills acid and speed in their is crazy. 5th avenue, before the smoking ban came in,the whole place stank of weed most nights, and there was a fair few people on pills in their.

That really doesn't prove anything or go any way in representing what % of people take drugs!

a.) If people you knew went there to sell drugs, the chances are they'd go to a place they knew they could sell them i.e. where they'd be surrounded by people who take drugs. It's not co-incidence or like they went there on the off chance and such a huge % of the population take drugs so they managed to shift them all!

b.) That was 1 club out of how many in that town/city? How many others are there across the UK?!

stupid thing to do, drugs.

ok, they cost money and f**k your body up, where the plus side?

you end up with no money and a f**ked up body.

to be fair i have tried weed, it was ok, but im certainly never guna make a habit of it, just makes u feel dizzy and weird - if i wanted to do that i'd spin myself around lots!

That really doesn't prove anything or go any way in representing what % of people take drugs!

a.) If people you knew went there to sell drugs, the chances are they'd go to a place they knew they could sell them i.e. where they'd be surrounded by people who take drugs. It's not co-incidence or like they went there on the off chance and such a huge % of the population take drugs so they managed to shift them all!

b.) That was 1 club out of how many in that town/city? How many others are there across the UK?!

a) he didnt go there to sell drugs, we went out for a weekend on the motorbikes, we always used to go to this club on a saturday night when we went up their summer 06, over the winter he started selling drugs back home, he said "you reckon i should bring some with me and try and make a bit of money" i said "please yourself", we didnt go 70 mile just so he could sell pills, we went to the coast to ride motorbikes in the hills, and go drinking in the one club in the whole sodding town(well we went to ride motorbikes, but after dark their aint much else to do ). so in fact it was pure coincidence.

B.) that was 1 club out of 1 in that town if you want to be pedantic :P

but as i said, that was kind of an average club, ive been in far better clubs (oceania/stonehouse bristol) and far worse clubs(syndicate bristol/soapy joes kingswood/ jillys manchester/ overdraft manchester/po na na's manchester/ scu bar manchester/ d and b. night at saki bar manchester/ mmu student club(rock kitchen/thursday night d and B.)/5th ave before the smoking ban) as far as drugs was concerned, it was plainly average. thats why i didnt give a percentage, i said i should imagine its mirrored up and down the country.(its not like i go to total drug ridden dives on purpose either).

i only gave a percentage on people in my year at school who i know/am fairly certain are on/have done drugs. (i had 100 people in my school in my year) and i reckoned half of them where/are. looking at it now, id say that figures possibly higher than 50%. and i live in a fairly average rural area, with well performing students, i dont live in some kind of ghetto (70% of students get 5 a*-c grades). i should imagine its far worse in inner city schools.

to mr arnold, not defending drugs, think theres no need for them.

but the exact same minus points apply to drink, only its often more expensive. (i can spend £100+ on booze in a night, if i was doing pills, i could put meself into another dimension for £5) but thats still rather popular and very few people ask "whats the point"

edit: to get rid of smilies for b.) rather than B)

Edited by trials_punk182

what he said

Fair enough mate, conceded. I actually agree with you in thinking that quite a high proportion of people take drugs, above what the average person has drummed into their heads about the only people doing them are the minority 5% who are sucking at life and going to rob your home.

I was just trying to point out that it might not be a great representation, but yeah.

Oceana and Stonehouse in Bristol - good clubs?! I'd disagree with you on that though :P

bit of a broad sweeping statement there, unless its sarcasm. or your young and naive, i dont know wether the percentages of people doing drugs have always been the same(well not always but for a few years) and that i was just unaware of it when i was younger, or wether its something which has rose sharply in the past 12-18 months or so.

but in school id say 5% of people in my school smoked weed at the end of year 11. i havent kept in touch with many of them, but id now say (using the people i went to college with, the rough numbers of people on nights out/ when i go to mates uni's) about 50% of my year are now on or have been on drugs. (ive been to house parties/clubs wer a good 75% of people where on drugs).

At my old school id say at least 40% were regularly on weed. and about 20% were dropping pills or sniffing white most months. this was in a 250 people strong year, where it was pretty much guarenteed the people there would be leaving with 6 a-c's. (id say less than 5% dont.) now at my college its increased and id say a good 65-70 percent are on drugs regular. and in my out of college social circle (a good 200orso people from all different schools/backgrounds/areas of london) the only people i know who dont take drugs are the ones playing football for a professional club (arsenal/fulham/qpr/brentford) or the girls working in abercrombie. just to sort of back up your points.

Beer tastes like piss. Cider is a real mans drink - none of this magners or bulmers crap, bring me a pint of real cider anyday, anytime, anywhere.

Good lad.

On a side note, just watched soem rapper down a bottle of Patron without being sicky. Then i watched some Russian school kid doing a bottle of vodka then throwing up on the desk at school and falling all over the place, then i watched some wannabe gangstaaaaaaaaaar white bloke tryign to do a bottle of Patron, and failing miserably :lol:

As for drugs, no.

But i'd rather do cocaine than smoke a joint.

Oceana and Stonehouse in Bristol - good clubs?! I'd disagree with you on that though :P

lol, never said they wer good clubs, was more saying how out of the clubs ive been into, them 2 appeared to have the least drug use, of course i realise in there there would be a fair few people on cocaine and pills, but it wasnt as blindingly obvious as when i went to the syndicate in bristol, and everyone on the main dance floor was clearly overdoing the disco biscuits.

as for my current social circles, of my recent nights out in manchester, im pretty much the only one in my social group who doesnt take drugs. out of the 30 or so of us camped together at leeds, i was the only one not taking drugs.

Haha, nah that's just random.

My name on all other websites is The Scientist - that's even more chemically influenced!

Nah I've literally just tried stuff once, I don't like drugs, no problem with people using 'em though.

Change your name to that on here :P

Good lad.

On a side note, just watched soem rapper down a bottle of Patron without being sicky. Then i watched some Russian school kid doing a bottle of vodka then throwing up on the desk at school and falling all over the place, then i watched some wannabe gangstaaaaaaaaaar white bloke tryign to do a bottle of Patron, and failing miserably :lol:

As for drugs, no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsROEwyTGn0...feature=related

mint.

Years ago you used to pay £8-10 per pill. they were clean and you could do 1 that would last you all night. No bad comedown, just a good, 'love everything' vibe.

Now, they are cut with so much shit you have no idea what trip you'll have....

As for coke, again, unless you can guarantee your source, its a toss up for a good rush or not! Coke is getting cut with so much magic now, you 'feel' ruined, but your not.

Yes, Ive done it all. Used to pill every weekend, go to parties and do well over 2g's of C to myself...but now, its a rareity.

As for side-affects....I used to blaze daily for 3 years before I got into E...and for those 3 years of my life, I have a massive blank spot. Puff f**kS your memory, makes you paranoid and ruins your immune system.

I also reckon that at the moment, Class A use-age is the highest its ever been!

Edited by The Riddlers

If you are gonna take them don't get the 50p-£5 ones pay at least £10 unless you like eating persil and rat poison.

these days, doesnt matter if your paying 50p or £10 your still quite likely to get persil and rat poison, maybe some talcum powder if your lucky!

Good lad.

As for drugs, no.

Please tell me your joking?

coke is nasty go go rot your brain!

i used to smoke abit of weed been offered pills loads of time's never have taken one!

get high on life not drugs haha!

devvo maby?? hahahahya!!

Edited by Tyler T

I used to smoke Cannabis till I started riding and then snooped.

And who suggested MDMA over E? or suggested MDMA full stop?

I've been to house partys with kids on MDMA, and one sat there and pulled out the inside of her mouth that she'd spent the last half an hour chewing on.