Inspired Bicycles First Product Released

Inspired Dave

If you haven't been following my blog and profile page on myspace, this is probably news to you...

The first batch of Inspired Fourplay 24" trials frames have just arrived in the UK in the last couple of days. Expect to see a few sponsored riders on their sexy new frames in the next week or so!

As the first batch was a limited number, after all sponsored riders took their pick the remaining stock has been snapped up by Tarty Bikes, with other dealers in the queue to receive their stock in around 3-4 weeks.

side600.jpg

side600blk.jpg

rear600.jpg

front600.jpg

yoke600.jpg

As you can see from the pics, every effort has been made to offer a frame that not only rides well, but has a classy look and a great build quality.

These frames are the perfect choice for anyone who wants to add some style to their street riding, but still be able to do some of the more 'traditional' hook, sidehop and gap style moves normally associated with more 'competition' orientated bikes. As demonstrated by Ali-C and Danny Mac, for stylish street riding with a mixture of spinning bmx-influenced moves and also pure trials, you honestly can't beat the fun ride of one of these bikes. I know it sounds cheesy here, but when you've ridden one you'll see exactly what I mean!

Thanks for all the great comments guys!

They have been a long time coming and I have learnt a LOT of valuable lessons that will definitely help me with future projects. I'm super proud of them, makes me feel all warm and smiley inside! hehe

Geo etc looks like this:

Frame Geo:

wheelbase - 1040mm

chainstays - 385mm

bb rise - +35mm

head angle - 73

brake spacing - 90mm

seatpost size - 27.2mm

seatclamp - 31.8mm

bb shell - 68mm

Frame Spec:

weight - 4.5lbs (2kg)

tubing - 7005, extra thick downtube and chainstays

tyre clearance - 24x2.7

Cheers everyone! :)

good work dave (Y) will you be releasing other inspired bike products in the future?also who else will be selling these frames apart from tarty bikes?

steve

Other products, we'll see! :)

Stockists; I've spoken to a couple of more 'normal' mountain bike shops that have expressed interest in stocking the frames, and I'll be speaking with a number of dealers I have my eye on when the second batch arrives.

I'll be launching the website next week I hope, so details of all stockists will go up there as and when they confirm their first orders :).

Looks excellent to me... I'm so tempted to build a 24...

You know you want to ;) 24's mucho fun!! As I've already said, the frames look completely awesome- welding and general look is soooo nice! Look forward to seeing some other products in the future and also some more of Danny Mac's insanity...

And you can definitely put me down for a white frame when the next batch come in :D

Dave

You've done really well for yourself Dave, I dont remember this much build up to a new companies first frame in the time ive been on here.

They look really nice, im sure they will appeal to loads of people.

No doubt you'll see loads of varitions of these built up for different purposes.

385 chain stays?! Ive not ridden one of these yet, but Ive had 385 chain stays on my curtis and it didnt feel as good as my current 380 stays.

The Inspired will have a higher bb than the Curtis I would think? The higher bb makes it act like it has shorter chainstays than it actually does, this should give a much more 'lively' ride than other 24" frames previously released.