Trials Game

sexymike

How the hell do you get past the "BigFun" trials game level with the rollers where you've got to like gap off them? "Tricky rollers!" or something...

If you get the front wheel onto the planks and put the front brake on you can move the planks and rollers around. I got the long second plank wedged to make a ramp and flew to the finish... more luck than judgement though!

If you get the front wheel onto the planks and put the front brake on you can move the planks and rollers around. I got the long second plank wedged to make a ramp and flew to the finish... more luck than judgement though!

If you get onto it frmo the first one, and brake really early on it, the plank slides along, and the end of it goes onto the end platform. When you accelerate, the plank moves slightly again, and the rollers slide out frmo underneath leaving you with a bitchin' solid platform to cruise along.

Rebooted lol

There's probably a process you can stop in Task Manager but to be honest I couldn't be bothered to look - only takes 30 secs to reboot so...

Yea just gave up after a while :P My pc takes like 30mins to reboot despite that thing to improve it's rebooting time...

Haha, some of these games are really good fun!

TF should get an arcade section, that way all the 'good' games are in one place and we could see who has high scores in what game etc.

I cannot take the credit for this idea, it is on another forum i use. But maybe i dont want to take credit if nobody likes the idea? lol

Good plan? Bad plan? What does everyone think?

Another trials game, quite neatly done in 3D with front and rear brakes. Physics are quite cool too in places. Good for messing about on for half an hour :D

Click

You need to download it and it runs through Java.

bf2.jpg

I know it sounds silly but do you have to pay to download it

Ben