R.i.p. Oli Lewis

Prawny Baby

OK small update:

Divers went back into the river at 0930 this morning, they have now found evidence that the car did go into the river, but currently they have found no sign of where it is now.

Please be safe Oli, we need you to come back!

Prawny,

You really do have a dramatic life.. First the woman yo found dieing.. Now this..

Must be gutting (N)

All the best to oli and his family...

Ryan

Hopefully hes fine, that road looks like its usually busy, even at 0130 i hope that somebody realised what had happened. Will this be documented on the news? Would help incase anybody has seen him, he could be disorientated from the crash, especially if he had wandered somewhere. I hope that he is found soon, my thoughts are still with his family and friends.

Guys, its all over.

Oli has been found, sat in his car, on the bed of the River Thames. From the sounds of things he must have hit his head and gone out cold, or Im sure he would have been able to escape.

This tragedy is even more heartfelt when you hear that Oli's poor mum lost her father just 3 weeks ago. I cannot even begin to imagine how Carol is feeling, I could never wish this on even the worst of people, let alone Oli Lewis and his amazing family. Never a more kind and genuine family I have met.

Oli has been one of my best friends over the past year, and has been the most amazing person to have around, we have shared so much together in the last year, and so much more was planned.

By all accounts I would imagine that Oli would want to go at the wheel of his car, it meant the entire world to him, and was a true credit to his amazing skills, I am simply gutted that his Mini was never finished, as he genuinely lived for that car.

I will do my best to see that the mini is finished.

I'll make sure all your comments get passed on to Olis family, it will be comforting for them to know how truly loved their son was.

A true friend, taken away from us exactly 4 weeks before his 21st birthday.

RIP Oli Lewis. I will miss you terribly