R.i.p. Oli Lewis

Prawny Baby

That really has out a lump in my throat!

My heart and sympathy go out to the family and all that were close to him!

But that really is bad!

The whole of this forum and the trials communtiy are with the family!

Please send them my deepest sympathys to the family

Sorry to hear this dude!

Josh Ball

X-x-X

Edited by joshball

That really has out a lump in my throat!

I hope he is found soon and is in full working order to get back to the trials!

My heart and sympathy go out to the family and all that were close to him!

He will turn up and will be alright!

But that really is bad!

The whole of this forum and the trials communtiy are with the family!

Please send them my deepest sympathys and hope he returns safe and well!

Sorry to hear this dude!

Josh Ball

X-x-X

Read the whole thing mate. :(

never seemed or spoke like the kind of person to drive at the limit or anything.

It's not entirely clear what you're saying there, but at present there is no reason to believe that human error, or any other single factor played any part in what has happened, so if we could refrain from speculation and keep the responses to condolenses and happy thoughts, I'm sure it would be much appreciated.

Rich

I hate the way that everyone immediately thinks of money in this sort of instance, but what about setting up a fund to help get that Mini finished?

I think it's a good idea, but I have sen several posts directed at Prawn saying make sure you get the mini finished.

Why is it his responsibility?

By all accounts I would imagine that Oli would want to go at the wheel of his car, it meant the entire world to him, and was a true credit to his amazing skills, I am simply gutted that his Mini was never finished, as he genuinely lived for that car.

I will do my best to see that the mini is finished.

In relation to this.

what a shock...

I didn't see this post and i read through the pages hoping he'll be fine then it hit me when i saw the post about he didn't make it.

RIP mate.

I not sure who Oli is, i might of met him on a ride but has anyone got a picture of him?

thanks

JK

Theres a pic of him driving his golf a bit further back in this thread.

f**king hell.... Reading through this thread with a massive lump in my throat thinking shit, but now ive just found out i actually met him at Nass! he seemed like a really sound guy and after all these other posts its not hard to belive! shittt...... ill stop and think of you and say a prayer for you tonight man rest in peace, my thoughts are with your familys and friends.

I have seen several posts directed at Prawn saying make sure you get the mini finished.

Why is it his responsibility?

I owe it to Oli, and I honestly dont think anyone else could. I have been with Oli every stop of the way, and I know every last tiny detail of how he wanted it built.

We have genuinely spent Hundreds of hours (literally) discussing his plans for the mini, and now, the project oli always wanted remains only as an image in my head.

Almost all the parts are there, we just need a few more bits to finish it, then a lot of time assembling.

Ill speak to Olis parents about it soon.

I owe it to Oli, and I honestly dont think anyone else could. I have been with Oli every stop of the way, and I know every last tiny detail of how he wanted it built.

We have genuinely spent Hundreds of hours (literally) discussing his plans for the mini, and now, the project oli always wanted remains only as an image in my head.

Almost all the parts are there, we just need a few more bits to finish it, then a lot of time assembling.

Ill speak to Olis parents about it soon.

OK I get it now.

Keep us informed Prawn, if your struggling with funds, post up here with your paypal, I'll gladly donate.