R.i.p. Oli Lewis

Prawny Baby

I can't believe it, When we lose someone on this forum, its like losing one of our very close friends even if we didn't know them directly. Its just shocking news to all of us.

RIP mate :(

I know exactly what you mean. Absolutely in a state of shock even though I'd never met him. It must have been a real honour to have known him as a friend and as a human being. Truly saddened by the news and my thoughts go to his family and everyone involved with him. Rest In Peace Oli.

I can't belive it, When we lose someone on this forum, its like losing one of our very close friends even if we didn't know them directly. Its just shocking news to all of us.

RIP mate :(

Well said. There's so many people I know from TF, and have only met some of them. It's a tradgedy.

RIP mate. RIP. That's going in my sig.

f**k. Really sorry to hear it. My prayers go to his family and close friends.

Shit, I really can't believe this. I've spoke to him a few times when I've been with bigman, an absolute legend to be fair. Really sound guy. f**k.

R.I.P

Edited by Mr Fish

My word, this has really taken my breath away.

Terribly sad news, my thoughts are with his family and friends.

I never met you Oli but you sound like a top bloke and also share my passion of cars.

Ive only been on here a short while, but I know what its like to lose a friend.

RIP.

I can't beleive that, I only spoke to him online the other day, I've never even met him but he was so kind and helpful and gave me loads of tips and advice on my mini.

Prawn please try and finish his mini it would be a real shame just to see it rot away unfinished after all his hard work.

my thoughts go out to those who knew him best.

RIP

Gavyn

what a massive shame sad news indeed

makes you realise how lucky we are to be alive and in good health and to remember to appreciate how quickly it can be taken away from you and the effect it has on others around you.

really sad

thoughts go to the family and friends

Really hoped your reply wouldnt say that prawn :(

Same here. I was really dreading clicking through the pages, just because I really hoped there'd be some way he was alive.

R.I.P. Oli. I spoke to him on the forum and on MSN a good few times, and even though I didn't really get to know him, he seemed like one of the truly awesome people you meet in life.

Same here. I was really dreading clicking through the pages, just because I really hoped there'd be some way he was alive.

R.I.P. Oli. I spoke to him on the forum and on MSN a good few times, and even though I didn't really get to know him, he seemed like one of the truly awesome people you meet in life.

Couldnt have said it better myself really.