R.i.p. Oli Lewis

Prawny Baby

I edit this in shock,

To have read the whole story. My thought to his family and friends... Especially Prawn. I read the bit about how you will do anything to have the mini finished.

Will that be somthing you do for his 21st? Get his beloved car finished?

R.I.P SIR.

Edited by sidehop

Of all the people this could happen to, I never thought Oli would be the one. At least its some kind of consolation that he went with his pride and joy.

RIP mate...you will be sorely missed. You'll always live on in all our minds, you left a mark on so many of our lives that will never be forgotten

xxx

I have posted a thread on e38 where he had a build thread for his golf, informing them of the accident.

Here

Still can't really convey how tragic this is. I hope it is ok with his family for me to have let the forum know.

I hope his family read the comments here and find some comfort in knowing how highly he was thought of

James

really is terrible as others have said, does anyone know what caused the crash?

lets hope the media pay him the respect he clearly deserves

As of yet nothing has been ascertained in public light as to what caused the accident, but when a verdict is reached I'm sure it will be made public knowledge. I'd imagine there has to be an inquiry and a fair bit of detective work before that though.

Rich

R.I.P.

My mum just phoned me to tell me about this, and had to come home from work as I couldn't stop shaking or crying.

I only met you a couple of times oli, but you were such an incredible guy. So genuin and so nice. I was really looking forward to coming up and fitting your golfs engine, Even though it would have been financial suicide, I just wanted to do it for the exprience and to come see you and prawn.

Nick, if you need anything I'm only a short drive away, and will always be up for it. I'd definatly love to give a hand helping finish the mini, and I know liam would too.

I'd love to come to his funeral, and would feel honoured to be able to be presant, and would definatly be up for a ride in his honour. Or even just a meating, so that all the guys from The Mini Forum and edition38 could come along without getting bored.

R.I.P. A genuinly nice guy, who I would have loved to have got to know better.

f**k.

never ever met oli, still kind of felt like i knew him thanks to TF, as a few have said, didnt seem like the kind of guy it would happen too, never seemed or spoke like the kind of person to drive at the limit or anything.

cant really say anything that hasnt already been said. RIP, thoughts go out to family and close friends. youll be missed mate.