Iconic Trials Photos?

Phatmike

Hey guys.

Got bored & was thinking - what're the most memorable and iconic trials photos for you?

For me, shots include this one of Matt Berridge in Bristol, taken by Seb Rogers:

boonsp5.jpg

And also this one of Bucky a while back in Leeds:

buckyinleeds.jpg

Was wondering what photos have really stood out for you in your trials life? :)

boonsp5.jpg

Mate thank you so much, I'd totally lost that photo. Is that the highest quality you have?

I'll have to dig out that magazine sometime! So many other good pics from that MBUK shoot as well - think Rowan might have them. No idea why that one didn't get printed but never mind!

Edited by boon

Mate thank you so much, I'd totally lost that photo. Is that the highest quality you have?

I'll have to dig out that magazine sometime! So many other good pics from that MBUK shoot as well - think Rowan might have them. No idea why that one didn't get printed but never mind!

Could email Seb, he's shit hot at replying, sebrogers.co.uk

This is almost certainly one of you fellas ...

Sick photograph . Had several others , but all perished with the demise of my hard disk .

Fletch in Plymouth, taken by Darren (McAllister - Orgun Donor on here)

That pic of Boon sprung to mind as soon as I saw the thread, but recently there's been something of an influx of pics, so finding truly inspirational ones is getting ever harder

the one of bucky is popular!!! its the body positioning.

the akrigg one too is the "fish legged" what ever it says ont poster!!! :lol:

one of the ones for me was 2 years ago in japan, someone took a snap shot of me on the "man made section" i remember it clear, its before i went into the section but just reminded me of the good times, and how knakerd i was, and the sucess of 2006 (Y):) oh the memories. haha. yep im sad.

Also some of the Koxx days pics that TRA took too they bring back memories of 2006 aswell.....

Martin Hawyes in a dress in MBUK photoshoot? that was quite amusing. ay dear im an old git :(

one other for me was of a lad in MBUK summit "reynolds" it might have been, an article on this young lad who wasnt a big name but his riding was impressive, he rode a Pashley 26Mhz does anyone remember that? or is that showing my age???? the "Hip Hop" competition in MBUK too (Y) the bikeshow, a trip down memory lane.

Wayne.

Martin Hawyes in a dress in MBUK photoshoot? that was quite amusing. ay dear im an old git :(

one other for me was of a lad in MBUK summit "reynolds" it might have been, an article on this young lad who wasnt a big name but his riding was impressive, he rode a Pashley 26Mhz does anyone remember that? or is that showing my age???? the "Hip Hop" competition in MBUK too (Y) the bikeshow, a trip down memory lane.

Wayne.

I still have the hawyes poster somewhere. Might be at my parents' house.

Also, the pashley rider, didn't he win the porthcawl round of hop idol back in the day? the one in mbuk with gav bedford, and the other pcawl riders in? or am i waaay off?

If you go into the Changing rooms in Cycleworks in Burpham theres a really old poster of Martyn Ashton and Hans Rey Kickhopping along the side of a 2 foot path, and the Camera's looking down on them...And a 200 foot drop..

Thats Iconic.

Thats My Most Iconic Photo (Y)

Jarrod

Edited by Pashley26

If you go into the Changing rooms in Cycleworks in Burpham theres a really old poster of Martyn Ashton and Hans Rey Kickhopping along the side of a 2 foot path, and the Camera's looking down on them...And a 200 foot drop..

Thats Iconic.

Although it's not one of mine so it dosen't count :(

Jarrod

For the record I didn't mean "your" iconic pics, as in you took them, but images which are iconic to you. :)

That Akrigg poster with the gap over the canal, didn't he do that 1 handed? that was one of my first issues i bought, i still have the poster somewhere :)

Wayne.

Wayne Reynolds? The guy who had fag all oil in his magura and was basically doing things like gaps to rails brakeless? And cycled along that silly high wall with the monstrous drop on the other side, then there was a few sequence photos of him doing a 360 drop off some sort of pillar about 8ft+ high. He was a local rider to me i think, never got to meet him though :( Just remember thinking 'shiiiit, thats norwich, i live near there!' as a 13 year old kid :o

I think i've seen that photo to paul. I'll have to chat to you on msn.

The old advert for Ashton where martyn's kick hopped out into the sea and he's balancing on a Pole, Anyone remember that ?

Then the next month they had him half way through hopping back, and then the next month him stood there looking at it ?

Jarrod