A Short Film

Daniel Gray

Hey forum,

Over a period of the last year I have done some filming every now and again, being on London/reading and other rides though the summer I got 2 and bit tapes worth. I brought it together and finally gave it an edit over the last few days. I did however manage to miss half a tape out that was of the DJ ride and other riders so sorry about that.

Edited in Adobe premier, the first two sections consist of me riding in Weymouth, which is new and I filmed this over the last few months, the last section is of a number of riders

Who you all know of, kill it in the scene these days, then credits. Its just a simple edit that I think works ok. Filmed in 16:9 and colours are way better then that comes off in this compressed version.

Bit Gay about the crazy compression I had problems with getting the quality to say Jonny Jones standard ha. But I was not working in final cut as in my last vid.

Would like to thanks Nick G and Jonny for some inspiration and to Chis Hood and Larry for helping with camera work, but yeah hope you enjoy it.

Its a windows media file, and its looks ok full screen, but please watch it in a slightly smaller/small window so it looks better haha. Oh and sorry about the de-interlacing line things :shifty:

Cheers Dan. ( link is below pic)

gallery_15027_1828_53508.jpg

LINK: I am no nick goddard- 171 meg.

Edited by Daniel Gray

Thats awsome man. That must have took soo much dedication and patience to make that. Very well put together, i liked the tracks and the riding was beast. Had to laugh at how camply Nick G is standing at 10min 07 lmao (Y)

Top vid mate :).

Max...

Keeper! That was an awesome video mate, i thought the music and editing were perfect. Oh yea like your style by the way looked like you were having loads of fun on your bike and smooth too, wish more vids were like this and not about who can go biggest all the time. Really well done and get your camera and editing skills out more please :D

Cool vid!

Nice tunes!

Natty riding!

Take my advice , Next time you post a video on TF dont name drop in your Titles.

Simply beacuse it wasnt needed , I enjoyed your riding more than theirs !

All the those elitist's can go do their own video!

:D

Edited by Christophe'