Does Anyone Else Collect Stupid Crap?

NVWOCI WVS

I'm hugely bored due to having a broken ankle in the half term holidays :( so please excuse the ammount of shite im probably posting on here!...

...but i was just curious as to what kindof crap other people collected?

I've just started collecting coke cans from round the world, my girlfriend is going all round eastern europe at the moment and she's getting me one from every country she visits :) and my other friends in switzerland so shes going to bring me back one from there too.

heres a picture of my extremely sad collection (with labels B) ) It's only small at the moment but its going to grow!

(if anyones abroad and fancies picking up a coke can for me you will earn brownie points....and points mean prizes!)

post-13468-1202817072_thumb.jpg

Go to your local Turkish owned establishment...usually they import coke from Turkey for some reason or other.

Sorry to change the subject a bit, but did anyone ever have that 'Black Jack' drink that was in mini cans? And the Fruit Salad ones? Are those bars still sold, I'd kill for one about now.

Edited by anzo

Go to your local Turkish owned establishment...usually they import coke from Turkey for some reason or other.

Sorry to change the subject a bit, but did anyone ever have that 'Black Jack' drink that was in mini cans? And the Fruit Salad ones? Are those bars still sold, I'd kill for one about now.

The black jack sweets are one of the worst things that has ever entered my mouth (note: not THE worst, but lets not go there eh).

I can imagine a drink tasting of the same stuff would make me rip out my tongue.

Fruit Salad on the other hand...

I'm hugely bored due to having a broken ankle in the half term holidays :( so please excuse the ammount of shite im probably posting on here!...

I've just started collecting coke cans from round the world, my girlfriend is going all round eastern europe at the moment and she's getting me one from every country she visits :) and my other friends in switzerland so shes going to bring me back one from there too.

heres a picture of my extremely sad collection (with labels B) ) It's only small at the moment but its going to grow!

(if anyones abroad and fancies picking up a coke can for me you will earn brownie points....and points mean prizes!)

I used to have 3 sizes of glass coke bottles (still do), a 250ml plastic bottle, a 500ml plastic one, a one-litre one from poland, a 1.25 litre one, a 1.5 litre one, and i once saw but couldn't buy a 2-litre one that was the same shape as a 500ml standard bottle

:(

i got rid of the plastic ones, but 1-litre is the best size for coke to be honest, 500ml isn't enough

oh, if you're a real avid coke collector, you want to try and get your hands on some 'new' coke, or coke 2, which was coke's flop attempt to make a new recipe to compete better with pepsi

Edited by Disasterboy

go to your nearest market, the will probly have weird arab coke. almost every market ive been to has, and b&m have the same thing

so do pound saver.

oh and i collect hats. :S

Edited by Davetrials

go to your nearest market, the will probly have weird arab coke. almost every market ive been to has, and b&m have the same thing

so do pound saver.

oh and i collect hats. :S

me too but strange baseball caps im never every going to wear like carling ones or nyc fire department ones,

I suppose I collect DVDs and I have all the different euro coins (from all the countries).. kinda boring though really...

P.S: The french cans don't look like that anymore, they look more like your polish can now but with french writing on obviously. I could send one over if you're really that fussed.