Giacomo Coustellier V2

AdamR28

They ride so nice its unreal. Feel very light but at the same time amazingly stiff. Makes my t-rex feel flexy and they're practically solid metal :lol:

Having a go on patts is what swayed bigman into getting one. Hope he enjoys it, looks the shit!

Am concerned about the flexing in the frame of the rear brake or does that metal plate in between the stays a reinforcement?

What middleburn bash and cog is it?

Edit : That is pretty fine. Loving the front rim :P

Edited by Andeee

Glad everyone likes it!

I had a play on it today at shipley glen and it is awsome, soo stiff it is un-real!

To the guy saying about my freewheel setup i am running a chris king in the rear with snail cams that have been recessed so that they sit over the ends of the axle so that they do not make the spacing too wide, it is working very well!

Adam

can't believe you changed you rmind and copied me! hehe i knew i shouldnt have let you have a go on mine! haha awesome frames tough, no need for a booster, they ride excellent, I might be selling my full built one soon if anyone is intrested as i'm going to get a new one.

Some pics of the snail cam setup i am using with the chris king, as you can see they sit over the ends of the axles, which reduces the overal width.

p3030001ne8.jpg

p3030004pk2.jpg

p3030005wp2.jpg

Sorry for the dark pictures, light in the living room is shocking!

Adam

Could they slide off down the axle if they wanted to?

Nope, the cams have only been recessed, so the axle sits 1.5 - 2mm's into the 3mm wide snail cam meaning there is still material between the axle and frame to hold them in place (Y)

I'm guessing you've slightly pushed out the frame to fit the king in? Tank had to cut down the spacers on his hub to get the snail cams in.

They are beautiful frames, if I had £550 on the hip I'd get one.

Yeh, it pushed out very slighty but not agreat deal, nothing to realy worry about.

Adam