F1

Fish-Finger-er

Nothing duller than the best driver in the best car winning.

I guess we'll see if Vettel can do it again this weekend at Shanghai/China, or maybe Maclaren will get their act together and not foul up :$ the qualifier for Hamilton who was in blistering form during the Malaysian grand prix free practice session.

Has any one heard any more news on the redbulls having a self adjusting dapener that effects ride hight? I heard Mclarren were working on a version of their system but have been told its not aloud as it adjusts the cars ride hight over night when they should be in park ferme conditions?

Has any one heard any more news on the redbulls having a self adjusting dapener that effects ride hight? I heard Mclarren were working on a version of their system but have been told its not aloud as it adjusts the cars ride hight over night when they should be in park ferme conditions?

Never heard of it, wouldn't surprise me though, seems every team is bending the rules to get the upper hand now.

I wouldn't put it past Adrian Newey to have come up with some incredibly clever and intricate system which is either undectable (while effectively cheating) or is just a very clever system using progressive springs, pivot locations and linkages so that the actual geometry is effected by the car mass. The other way would be to do something along the lines of the McLaren duct whereby the driver can have some influence over the rideheight without there being a mechanical or electronic system in place.

I'm surprised no one's actually measured the car rideheights (even roughly) via TV footage of the cars in quali and then at the start and ewnd of the race... can't be that difficult can it? They did it in the Italian Job remake after all :unsure: .

:o Holy sh*t, i just woke up to see the highlights of that highspeed crash. The carbon fibre wishbone and suspension just disintegrated under braking force load. Hamilton quickest at the end of 2nd session. Edited by Rusevelt

Shiiiiit.

Sebastian Buemi's Toro Rosso had both front brakes explode on him in practice causing both front suspension setups to collapse and both front wheels to fly off simultaneously. Looked like something from a Clown car show! Bet he needed new underwear after that...

I love how he tried to counter the over steer even with both fronts gone.

S.Vettel and M.Webber up at the front again, Hamilton wont be happy being quickest throughout the practice session and then doesn't deliver the raw pace at final qualifier, i guess Button will be happy qualifying ahead of his teamate. Rosberg quicker than Schumacher again. Tomorrow is expected to rain but no one knows when.

Final point, how will the F1 teams prepare for the european races with the ash cloud crisis?

Edited by Rusevelt

Nice win for Jenson Button, made the right call again with tyres and changing conditions and congrats to Lewis Hamilton to bag 2nd place. Ultimate disappointment for S.Vettel starting from pole.

I'm not dissapointed for the germans, this is like the 60's again, britain are finally doing well at something.

I missed the race and now i know the result i might not bother watching it.

Very happy to see Schumacher being a bit shit again. Always good to see :D. Rather entertaining and brilliant to see the McLaren duo on top of the podium!

But of course, what's the bets Lewis gets screwed over for the pitlane incident? In my mind McLaren didn't really do anything wrong in releasing him but Vettel was being plain and simple dangerous by pushing Lewis into the other pit boxes.

And will Jenson be screwed over for nearly causing a mahoosive pile up at the restart after the safety car was brought out (for bugger all reason)?

Hamilton drove a blinder, he also drove a f**king shocker!

How he avoided getting penalised during the race, I don't know, There's no doubt in my mind that he's going to get stung with that 10 place drop for the pit lane foul up, racing in the pits is downright stupid, and Vettel should be repremanded as well!

Also-get in Rosberg, he's quietly and stealthily having a really good season.