F1

Fish-Finger-er

Anzo I think you might of mis understood what they meant. They want to redbull sorted out so Vettel can celebrate again as if I rember he points his fingers when he wins etc. Thats a good thing, not a lets have another predicitable season.

In other news if I get up at silly o'clock on sunday it had better be worth it.

Anzo I think you might of mis understood what they meant. They want to redbull sorted out so Vettel can celebrate again as if I rember he points his fingers when he wins etc. Thats a good thing, not a lets have another predicitable season.

I seeeee, I thought he meant playing the blame game for his car failing him.

Ahahahaha...

Lewis Hamilton has apologised after his Mercedes road car was impounded by Melbourne police on Thursday evening.

The 25-year-old, who set the fastest time in Friday's Australian Grand Prix practice, is expected to be charged with improper use of a vehicle.

McLaren's 2008 Formula 1 world champion admitted: "I was driving in an over-exuberant manner and, as a result, was stopped by the police."

The vehicle was seen to deliberately lose traction and was intercepted by police.

Numpty.

Only because S.Vettel's car broke down again, but yeah it was nice for Jenson Button to bag a win for his new team after taking a huge gamble with his first pit.

Lewis Hamilton wont happy with his team for making two pit stops when everyone else made one, but still drove brillantly until Mark Webber wheel tapped lewis and himself off the course during the last couple of laps.

Overall, a better race than Bahrain (Y)

Friday's practice session of Malaysian Grand Prix

(end of 1st session) Hamilton, Rosberg, Button, Scumacher. Vettel's car showing problems already :$

(end of 2nd session) Hamilton, Vettel, Rosberg, Button, Scumacher. Webber's car broke down during this session.

Main talking point is Maclaren's new F1 duct technology.

Edited by Rusevelt

The 4 teams using cosworth engines are all at the bottom, hmmmmm

Mclaren and mercedes seem on the pace though.

They haven't exploded like the red bull's though, which is nice.

I feel really sorry for Vettel in the season so far, he hasn't put a foot wrong, he's massively outclassed the rest of the drivers if we're honest. Yet his car keeps shitting itself and ruining his life.

It would be gutting for Vettel and Red Bull.

It's only bad luck that stopped him being champion last season, and this year looks to be the same, when he's able to drive like he can he's untouchable!

I want a brit to win it again this season but Vettel has been hounded by so many factors out of his control it drives me mad!

It would be gutting for Vettel and Red Bull.

It's only bad luck that stopped him being champion last season

that is just not true.

Anyway, button and Schumacher both still slower than their team mates

I'm glad maclarens cheeky vent thing is seeming to work on the long straights here.

And most bonus of all is it will probably rain.