First Ride On Czar

Rich Pearson

Just a few clips I managed to get today from my first ride on the my new Czar.

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Just getting used to it, so don't expect anything massive, but wanted to just put something up.

Hope you enjoy, and again a big thanks to all my sponsors for taking me on this year, I really appreciate it.

Rich

Slow mo - Check

Bike shots - Check

Slow fade to more bike shots - Check

Well, Rich, it seems you suffer from a rare condition (though increasingly more common, much to the annoyance of many) known as Basher Syndrome.

Yep, I hate to break it to you, Mr Pearson, but it would seem that you're just oozing BS, and there's only one cure - Get your ass to Bristol and give that bike some stick!

Slow mo - Check

Bike shots - Check

Well, Rich, it seems you suffer from a rare condition (though increasingly more common, much to the annoyance of many) known as Basher Syndrome.

Yep, I hate to break it to you, Mr Pearson, but it would seem that you're just oozing BS, and there's only one cure - Get your ass to Bristol and give that bike some stick!

i have to say i concur with mr rainbird's expert diagnosis. its a tragic shame, but you must make the most of it.

nice lil vid mate, catch you tomorrow.

Slow mo - Check

Bike shots - Check

HA hahaha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Much loves Rich - very nice, though please don't go all TGS on our pewny little [mostly revealed, in the tuckage thread] arses.

Edited by Flipp

Bike looks good dickie, although you look really f**king strange on it! On those gaps to front it just looks SO long, not used to you on the long stuff.....

How are you getting on with it so far?

Ignore all the bummers in this thread, it was about as interesting as an overcast day in barnstaple ever could be.

Go make a proper vid with some proper lines you dirty basher.

Bike looks good dickie, although you look really f**king strange on it! On those gaps to front it just looks SO long, not used to you on the long stuff.....

How are you getting on with it so far?

Ignore all the bummers in this thread, it was about as interesting as an overcast day in barnstaple ever could be.

Go make a proper vid with some proper lines you dirty basher.

A'men to that one my dear sir

talking about shit days in barnstaple, whent for a ride with rich in the rain at barny on monday and it has to be said he just dosn't stop progressing.

he suites the bike very well although i couldn't ride it. :)

Ben