Mike Hayes

G-baby158

any joy greg?

Nope, he pm'd me saying 'Next time your on msn, drop me a text. So we can sort this all out and ill explain everything.' did so but he's blocked me so i dont know if he's on or anything dont know what to do really.

All I'm saying is to get off his back, he is probs a nice guy in real life, (never really spoken to him) and he don't need people like you lot taking the piss.

I wonder if you'd be writing that if he ripped you off.

So what if he's a nice guy to hang out with? This thread is about what kind of a guy he is to deal with.

Just f***ing leave Hayes alone yeh??

i mean ffs, maybe he has scammed this geezer, but Mike seemed a nice enough guy on the Leicester ride and is probs doing his best to sort it out. This is what made Beau feel so bad, people taking the piss at every corner on tf or in life.

Just let Mike sort it out with this geezer.

So why not get the f u c k off his back????

cheers

All I'm saying is to get off his back, he is probs a nice guy in real life, (never really spoken to him) and he don't need people like you lot taking the piss.

And no, I dont condone what he has done at all.

actualy go home, really fast :blink:

i should be going to mansfield on saturday to pick up a load of bike spares from the guy i bouht my track bike off, if that's any help G baby. I can drop in if you have his address and pick up what you need. Unless it's sorted by then.

post-8652-1215428576_thumb.jpg

Was Posted today. They didnt give me a tracking number Greg so I thought this would be the best way to prove its on it's way.

Cheers,

Mike.

Now what if it getts lost surely for all the shit you put him through you could of sent it recorded. JEEZ.

post-8652-1215428576_thumb.jpg

Was Posted today. They didnt give me a tracking number Greg so I thought this would be the best way to prove its on it's way.

Cheers,

Mike.

all this for a FIVER?! f**king bellend.

my mouth was shut the whole time I typed that.

And I don't give two shits what you've been through lately, you're excuses and promises have been pathetic and you probably deserved whatever crap it was - call it karma.

And I don't give two shits what you've been through lately, you're excuses and promises have been pathetic and you probably deserved whatever crap it was - call it karma.

willy ;)

talking like that gets you beat up, all of you keyboard warriors on here, f**king big men.

Your all fags.

So many people on here, say stuff to me, mike, gaz m and ben g, yet on rides you say shit?

Like gaz said the other day, trials is an expensive sport, your all rich mummy's boys, happen to be tyson on the internet.

willy ;)

:'(

:sleeping:

talking like that gets you beat up, all of you keyboard warriors on here, f**king big men.

Your all fags.

So many people on here, say stuff to me, mike, gaz m and ben g, yet on rides you say shit?

Like gaz said the other day, trials is an expensive sport, your all rich mummy's boys, happen to be tyson on the internet.

you're talking shit and you know it. At not point during what you quoted was I making threats or anything, i was just voicing my (very low) opinion of him.

I don't ride anymore, so I don't really care whether it's expensive or not. I live on my own, with my own mortgage and my own bills - so don't go on about being rich mummy's boys. I am probably more skint that you can imagine, which is why I don't promise to do things I can't afford. And the tyson comment? What a f**king joke. Grow up, no-one here agrees with your bollox.