Ot: Www.clean-wheels.co.uk

Nuke Bowel

Here's my car valeting website, done by the famous Jon Mack.

It got to be said, a really exciting, awe-inspiring site.

I particularly liked ...... the groovy.......... design........ bikes ....... .. .. . sorry..... (yawn) ... i ............Jon... Mack....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by sparetyre

I particularly liked ...... the groovy.......... design........ bikes ....... .. .. . sorry..... (yawn) ... i ............Jon... Mack....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry I didn't quite catch the last bit.

I love Jon Mack? am I right...

yerr i do.

Not being funny, just cause he got one on you, and made you look pretty small doesn't mean you have to down my website?

I'm running a business here as an 18 year old, for you to come and say that in my topic doesn't please me to much.

Jon, I see as a big help building my website, he's done alot for me, he really has, did you know that?

Now tell you what. f**k off 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' Cause' I don't give two shits what you think about him.

Cheers Jon, I love you.

LOL.

Edited by Nuke Bowel

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sure Luke is more then happy to see your website design for him.

Only thing that seemed a bit weird in my mind was the "average 4 door saloon/hatchback" thing, when I thought they were always called 5 door? May be wrong though.

Good to see sparetyre's complete lack of put-down ability is seeping through other threads on trials-forum now.

Only thing that seemed a bit weird in my mind was the "average 4 door saloon/hatchback" thing, when I thought they were always called 5 door? May be wrong though.

Good to see sparetyre's complete lack of put-down ability is seeping through other threads on trials-forum now.

Please note all the above prices are priced for an average sized five (5) door saloon / hatchback car.

4×4 vehicles, people carriers and commercial vehicles are priced on an individual basis.

Looks good, well done (Y)

If i had some light swirling and holograms, what would you suggest?

Cheers for all the comments quys!

really appreciate it (:

if they are only light I would obviously wash the car first, or the area... then i'd polish them out with Auto Glym radiant wax polish, Cause it has more cut in it than the other Auto Glym polish you can buy in the red container, whilst polishing it on, make sure you apply a fair bit of pressure, using a polishing pad is best rather than a rag.

Failing that, if they are worse than you may think, i'd get the buffer out, I would apply Farecla G10 Extra Fine Grain, it's amazing stuff, apply it in very small dollops, then spray water over very lightly, then buff it out with the buffing machine. That's what I would do, and do do. But if you haven't got a buffing machine you'd probably succeed with plenty of elbow grease!

Hope this helps!

I welcome any questions,

Luke

Edited by Nuke Bowel

i like the site guys. nice work, however the gallery page takes a fair while to load for me!? any chance of speeding it up?

EDIT: doesnt matter as it was the first time i viewed the page, now it loads instantly.

p.s you do a shit hot job of cleaning :)

Edited by ben_travis

That said, something with a convex surface would be difficult to take a picture of without that happening, and get a good view.

Besides, it's good marketing, you can see his face in it :P

Possibly it was a reference to the camera phone rather than a good camera.

The only thing that strikes me as a bit odd is the 2+2= bit.

I know what it's for, but took me a couple of seconds for it to click. Someone will less computer knowledge is going to be confused. Maybe add a little caption next to it explaining what it's for.

Apart from that looks good. (Y) Prices are very good too!

The only thing that strikes me as a bit odd is the 2+2= bit.

I know what it's for, but took me a couple of seconds for it to click. Someone will less computer knowledge is going to be confused. Maybe add a little caption next to it explaining what it's for.

Still can't understand why that stumps so many people, but check it out now and let me know if that's any better.

Get some decent pics up, those camera phone ones don't show off the finish very well-they just make the cars look pretty dull? If you can capture just how glossy and perfect your work is (assuming it is :P) it will be far more enticing to a potential customer than the photos you have now

Other than that, nice site and good luck

• 1 month later...