Trials Forum

Extreme_biker0

I remeber all those oldskool sites :P

Am i right in thinking there was one called Davetrials.co.uk it used to have the weights of all the current parts and a pretty good forum! think that was about 99 when i first started :S

I joined TF quite late really, i was a MBUK boy at first until that turned to shit! I want my old claud butler back!!

My member number sucks , but ive been here since the begining..

i remeber alot of talk about trialsking promo videos..

the advent of seatless bikes..

koxx 1100 "bus bikes"

Wide "cheese" rims.

mavic bashing

5foot wide "koxx bloxx"

tibo marrieaux on planet x.

Brant refusing to sell planet x to england cos he was a fanny.

xlitekid..

Didn't he used to ride for Diamondback aswell?

He did yeah, a white one. A mate of mine had one and only recently did I find out that they (my dirt jumping pals) thought it was such a shit frame that they jumped on its side and bent the rear triangle out to make it flared for a laugh. It was probably the last Thibo Marrieux Diamondback in the country. :( f**king idiots.

Nein, that was the "Limo", as named by Chris R as he was basically the only person in the UK to own one.

Chris R setting the long, low and silver trend. Who knew :rolleyes:

And I remember when Adam Read had a go on it, nearly going over the bars the first time he tried to bunny hop, then manualling the damn thing for miles, despite the mahoosive wheel base!

I remember when 50% of photos on trials websites were magazine scans, and each site had it's own 'team'...

Oh, for Under Pressure, I recorded them off Challenge when they repeated the series. I've got them on DVD somewhere... That was also one of the few times I got my mug into MBUK!

If you're really gansta, remember Radical Highs? Or the MBUK Urban Tour?