My Video Archive From Throughout The Years (30 Vids Over About 6 Years

totaltrials

Over the years I've made quite a lot of vids. I've found pretty much all of them finally (minus a load of 10 second clip vids) so I thought I'd upload them all and whack them on here.

I've put them all in date order which should be about right. The top are the latest vids (select vids) going right down through when I was properly riding for Echo until the days when I was on a Vario about 6 years ago which has stuff on it I wouldn't be able to do nowadays :S which is always depressing haha.

Sorry about the cheesyness in the older vids. It was kinda "cool" back in the day when trials vids where just going on the net, and the quality, is a bit shoddy on the early vids but they're not that bad.

Some of the latest vids you can watch in slightly higher quality on youtube if you click the link under the video, so here's my youtube page with all the vids on - http://www.youtube.com/user/totaltrials Or just double click the video for each one I suppose.

Any comments or whatever would be cool. If you want to know any of the songs I'll try and remember. Ta chaps, enjoy all 30 of them if you dare B) .

Select Postal - 4:38

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by totaltrials

Oh lord.

Ha ha its great looking back at old vids man. I didn't realise how many I was in until before when you showed me. I did not think I was in that many vids lol.

Ah well Thanks for sticking all these up man I'm sure some people will enjoy them.

:lol: the no wheels clip is by far the funniest ive seen (Y) how the hell do you do all those moves with no wheels :o its a pity you didn't take that type of riding one step further, and find some small stuff to ride over and throw in a few little gaps and sidehops, that would have been quality.

The older generation will know what i mean when i say 'phew, it's not there' :lol:

I miss the old times phil!

Haha, it could be here if you want it to be :P. Same here, get another trials bike and come play.

Great stuff Phil.

You're one of the first riders I remember being impressed/inspired by when I first started riding and watching videos online.

How come though you don't make vids anymore?

Ta Ben :). I don't ride so much any more, and I never bother to take a camera out or asking people to film when I'm out, so It never happens, I've got a few newer clips I just need a bit more to make a vid, I defo wanna get another one soon.

Cap. Get your ass out lol.

Thanks for the comments guys :D

Too true. Great to watch these again. 'go on sidehop it!' Anal in Kazzer, lol.

Do you mean I said "go on sidehop it!"? or do you mean Anal in riding shock in Kazzer?

I think it was Wayne saying "go on sidehop it!" not sure though because I wasn't there lol.

Sounds well like your voice, must have been wayne. Phil whats the name of the first song in Kemical? I remember you sending it me years ago, but that was on another pc.

It's DJ Kemical - This is scratching.

good stuff phil, think i've seen all these over the years, they bring back some memories. You've been riding for longer than i have i think!

Probably have, I feel ancient haha.

Awesome thread!

Whats the tune in the 'TRIPODS' video - the last tune which goes 'ird take a life of crime oh to make you mine' - 'to catch a thief'

IBs

It's Lovage - to catch a theif.

Ta.

Edited by totaltrials