Senior Members

forteh

Basically, you don't need to be an amazing rider (in my case, it was purely coincidene :lol: ), but you need to demonstrate that you're a decent, genuine member who contributes to the forum in a helpful way that adds to the forums values, over a substantial amount of time. (Y)

Basically, you don't need to be an amazing rider (in my case, it was purely coincidene :lol: ), but you need to demonstrate that you're a decent, genuine member who contributes to the forum in a helpful way that adds to the forums values, over a substantial amount of time. (Y)

But not alot of people that do that are made senior, i could think if loads of people that contribute shit loads to the forum and aren't senior and a load of seniors that contribute shit all.

Not trying to start an argument because i like most of the senior members we have.

But not alot of people that do that are made senior, i could think if loads of people that contribute shit loads to the forum and aren't senior and a load of seniors that contribute shit all.

Not trying to start an argument because i like most of the senior members we have.

Ok - Who do YOU think would make a good SM. Im not starting an argurment..just want to see who you think, has what it takes..

I think there should be a normal members SM nominations thread as a sticky in here, but then again I don't know how many arguments it would start...

Threads that are basically about nothing rarely stay on track and without abuse, let alone a thread along them lines!

I used to wear very skinny jeans and never had a problem with cock and ball positioning. Then again I didn't pull them up so I had a 24/7 wedgie, I just left them on/slightly below my hips.

Luke's seen me in skinnies, ask him :P I had a pair that were so tight that they had zips at the ankles so you could get your feet in and out...

GAY!

Edited by Mark King

There's no room for testicles!

I felt bad for the senior members and didn't really want to say anything. Castration is very typical of these types. It allows for the redirection of time that might otherwise be placed into sexual activity. With the loss of balls, senior member duties can come to the forefront. They are a very commited lot and for that they get my respect.

Edited by Ben Rowlands

Ok - Who do YOU think would make a good SM. Im not starting an argurment..just want to see who you think, has what it takes..

Trials punk 182 ? Thescientist ? Inur ? Sponge ? Anzo ? Jon mack ?

Just a few as examples, people that contribute not only humor, but help and knowledge to the forum, i'm not saying that the way TF is run is atm is wrong, just it would be nice to have some more Sm :)

Edit: I also think that neputism (sp?) May play a big part in whether some one is made senior or not :-

Edited by ™Adam-Griffin™

Trials punk 182 ? Thescientist ? Inur ? Sponge ? Anzo ? Jon mack ?

Just a few as examples, people that contribute not only humor, but help and knowledge to the forum, i'm not saying that the way TF is run is atm is wrong, just it would be nice to have some more Sm :)

I'm curious as to what difference you think this will have to the forum?