Senior Members

forteh

"Senior" implies that there better than other members,

That's exactly what it means. It means we are the best forum users, the most knowledgable, the best riders and the eldest, which makes us the best members, hence, senior.

That's exactly what it means. It means we are the best forum users, the most knowledgable, the best riders and the eldest, which makes us the best members, hence, senior.

Point 1. I've just flicked through the 3 pages of senior members, theres some who haven't even been on the forum for a month ?

Point 2. Not necessarily, I'm sure if there was some sort of TF quiz. The SM group wouldn't fair much better than a good few regular members.

Point 3. I'm older than a fair few SM's, as a other members on here.

Point 4. some SM's aren't always the best posters, and can sometime be quite derogatory to regular members. And probably aren't as nice and helpful as the posts that warranted senior membership.

I did seriously consider posting this because your sound as a pound so I don't want any bad feelings with you, but meh. :(

Cheers Anzo, I had to wait 30 seconds to re do it. I noticed it straight away >.<

Edited by Pashley26

Yadda

Point 3. (Again) You might want to edit that ;)

Anyway, my view on seniors is pretty much based around the key word 'Senior'. They've been here the longest* and know the forum well**.

It'd be nice to be a senior no doubt, but hell, I don't think many people would lose sleep over it or bust their balls about it - if everyone were a senior member they'd be no point to it.

* - In some cases.

** - In some cases.

Edited by anzo

Why are some people getting so wound up over this?

Its not an exclusive club, you dont get cheap cinema tickets, or a cake sent to you on your birthday. It doesnt give you a special badge for your windscreen that allows you to skip out traffic jams, or entitle you to better medical care.

Its a small gif under your avatar

Edited by NBRCycles

Whats the point in having it then ?

It's an unnecessary incentive for arguments. I categorically do not want to be an SM, i've just had enough of people arguing about it all the time.

:( It was probably better before I posted anything to be honest, I feel like a bit of a plank. Because i'm arguing over arguing over Senior Members.... >_<

Edited by Pashley26

Point 1. I've just flicked through the 3 pages of senior members, theres some who haven't even been on the forum for a month ?

Point 2. Not necessarily, I'm sure if there was some sort of TF quiz. The SM group wouldn't fair much better than a good few regular members.

Point 4. some SM's aren't always the best posters, and can sometime be quite derogatory to regular members. And probably aren't as nice and helpful as the posts that warranted senior membership.

I did seriously consider posting this because your sound as a pound so I don't want any bad feelings with you, but meh. :(

Cheers Anzo, I had to wait 30 seconds to re do it. I noticed it straight away >.<

Pretty sure John was joking?

Its not an incentive for arguments though. Its a bit like being "employee of the month". Its a way of recognising those who have been on the forum a long time, contributed and generally been a helpful person all those years.

The only way it would be an incentive for arguments, is the kids who are jelous because they think its something wonderful and magical and gives them special, super hero powers.

Ahh, so your status depends on the size of your manhood...?

doesnt this mean that women can never get into power on the forum, great idea! i say we go one step further and remove the rights of female members to vote on any polls in trials forum, nor should they be allowed to be seen drunk in public, going back to when great britain, used to have an empire, in the good ol days(only the very senior members will remember them times.)

only issue i can see though, is that the old rule about pregnant women being allowed to urinate in a policemans helmet, would have to transferred over too, and any female member of trials forum would be able to request the helmet of a senior member, so as to accomadate there relief of excess pressure in the bladder(proviing they where pregnant of course).

Edited by trials_punk182

doesnt this mean that women can never get into power on the forum, great idea! i say we go one step further and remove the rights of female members to vote on any polls in trials forum, nor should they be allowed to be seen drunk in public, going back to when great britain, used to have an empire, in the good ol days(only the very senior members will remember them times.)

only issue i can see though, is that the old rule about pregnant women being allowed to urinate in a policemans helmet, would have to transferred over too, and any female member of trials forum would be able to request the helmet of a senior member, so as to accomadate there relief of excess pressure in the bladder(proviing they where pregnant of course).

I genuinely thought the thing about ladies pissing in Police officers hats was a joke but then i stumbled across this :P

17. In the UK, a pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants – even, if she so requests, in a policeman’s helmet.

Hard to say. Are all these comments for real?

Edited, Managed to find more than one thing the Seniors do.

:- SM'bership seems kinda pointless to me.

"Senior" implies that there better than other members, why not just have Regular members, More Moderators, and Admin.

Far less complicated, and nothing to argue about. Dosen't bother me in the slightest because i'm to gangster to even want to be a SM.

I bet SM chats's shit hot compared to the f**king retard filled Reg' Chit Chat though (Y) .

Just thaught i'd say something so people don't forget me....lol

Whats the point in having it then ?

It's an unnecessary incentive for arguments. I categorically do not want to be an SM, i've just had enough of people arguing about it all the time.

:( It was probably better before I posted anything to be honest, I feel like a bit of a plank. Because i'm arguing over arguing over Senior Members.... >_<

Theres your first hurdle, I genuinely think such a group doesn't exist.

With the key emphasis I guess being on the last one...