Ozonys Cannibal 2009

Tribal Zone

[Nov 28 2008] Bruno Arnold presents us the Cannibal 2009: new design, new equipment, new technical characteristics with two major patent-protected innovations...

Ozonys Cannibal 2009

cannibal2009-49e08-e7173.jpg

[Dec 07 2008] Bruno Arnold tells us more about the Cannibal 2009 and his "revolution"... Its geometry is adjustable (three different geometries !), its system of chain tension is innovative and it weighs only ... 1.750 kg!

More info on Ozonys and in this article :

Ozonys Cannibal 2009

cannibal-arr-001-050dd-c722f.jpg

Edited by Tribal Zone

looks very interesting, must say.

i don't think people should classify this whole black green white scheme as a cheap rip off of kawasaki..i like it, obviously the colours go well together thats why people are using it, i mean you can't say white and red (which is actually very common now) is a cheap shit rip off version of Type-R/lucky strike or something?

steve

I have to say that i have always been a fan of the previous ozonys frames, but this just doesn't do it for me at all, another frame which doesn't let you run a normal hub such as a CK or hope!! (well it looks that way) I am sure that the geo will make it ride very well, but no don't like it.

As Adam said, poor Stan :P

Adam

Bruno Arnold presents us the Cannibal 2009: new design, new equipment, new technical characteristics with two major patent-protected innovations...

What are the 2 patented things ?

Did they get Ashton to do the colour scheme?! :shifty:

hehe what i thought.

kawasaki-motobike.jpg

LMAO