88 members have voted

1. 1. Which was your favorite?

• 15-16
    • 16-17
    • 17-18
    • 18-19
    • 19-20
    • It all gets better after 20!

Basically Im just wondering if in general people have a favorite year of there teenage life?

Im not old enough to make a proper decision yet (only being 17) but 16-17 was my favorite year so far, as a general rule its got better as I got older so far. Just wondering if it all starts to go downhill. Post which you chose and what you were doing at the time, uni, college, 6th form, scrounging etc.

And before anyone asks, yes, I am infact very very bored.

Edit: Oh yea, Jons just made me realise that so far this year (17-18) isnt looking like a contendor, its the first year I have money worries and comitments (insurance etc.) which is already stressfull, cant imagine what its like with rent/a mortgage and general house running costs.

I think Im worried that Im wasting years which may well be the best of my life?

Edited by Tom_

I miss being about 14/15 again, having no concerns in the world, just going out and skating every day i could and having the time of my life. But the summer of two years ago was so memorable to me, which was when I had come back from uni for the first time, so I would have been 18 going on 19.

I dunno. I wanna pick two :P

16-17

Going to pubs was an event because you never knew if you'd get in/stay in... Staying up all night smoking dope and playing pro evo with the boys. Parties every week at the local rugby clubs, pulling a load of girls and furthering my sexual knowledge then crashing at mates houses. Doing what i wanted because i had naff all responsibilites except school (i cant remember how old i was in sixth form, could have been then???) and my two hour cleaning shifts afterwards.

Bloody great times!

Pretty much now I recon, is a good laugh!

So 19-20

i hate being 21 its shit car insurance is still expensive, u get nothing but hassle being 17-18 was perfect.

Pretty much now I recon, is a good laugh!

So 19-20

i hate being 21 its shit car insurance is still expensive, u get nothing but hassle being 17-18 was perfect.

18-19

It gets so much better not having to worry about ID. You can go to pumping clubs miles away and just crash in hotels after. It's sweet drinking out in town too, problem is you just always go out...

I guess it gets pretty shit when every one moves around.

I havnt had a job for almost a month now, so I have no spare money at all, Its sucks >_<

It would be 15 to 16 for me, I always hung out with older guys (looking older myself) and as they were getting into new places I was coming too.

Got my leg over for the first time on my 15th birthday.

Drove a Jag to school when I was 15.

Started using the term "chief" and felt like I was cool.

Got on with everybody really well.

Had a stunner for a GF.

Played a set with Dodgy at a charity do too.

Had some really good mates, and was at weekly boarding school. The sort of shit we used to get up to and away with was great, and we used to rip the piss out of anyone and everything.

I had my first proper fight at school when I was 15 and everyone stopped picking on me after that, and then everything was easy.

Good times, good times.

Just wish I could go back and try a bit harder. And wish I had of stayed on at School till the end....

It would be 15 to 16 for me, I always hung out with older guys (looking older myself) and as they were getting into new places I was coming too.

Had a stunner for a GF.

What went wrong?

Had a stunner for a GF.

Had some really good mates, and was at weekly boarding school. The sort of shit we used to get up to and away with was great, and we used to rip the piss out of anyone and everything.

I had my first proper fight at school when I was 15 and everyone stopped picking on me after that, and then everything was easy.

Good times, good times.

Just wish I could go back and try a bit harder. And wish I had of stayed on at School till the end....

Good work chief.

I'd say 17-18 for me. Although it's all seemed to be the same for me...haven't really gotten anywhere!

Although learning to drive, then finally passing my test felt good, started to get better knowledge of cars, roads, etc. Had a few good trips in the Mini with my mates.

Summer 2006 was probably the best for riding though, had the best weather, I actually felt pretty good at riding then too. I've probably got worse since then... oh well!

16-17 here.

Driving a hand me down beater of a car, drinking, girls giving it up, parties, easy work and school and skateboarding with my friends as much as we could. Those were the days for me. I miss 'em, but I always look forward to creating the fun days ahead of me too.

What went wrong?

f**k knows !

Good work chief.

haha, I genuinly used to say stuff like tha !

I wish I was like Jarrod.

I sense that is steeped in irony !

The rest of my life up to and after those two years have been nothing but shit, so I guess those awesome 2 years made up for all the shit i've brought upon myself the rest of the time :P