Present Idea's

Simpson

Right lets hear them - what you getting your -

Mum

Dad

Sister

Brother

Girlfriend?

I'm stuck got my mum mumma mia, my sister Russel Brands Ponderland and a leather passport / ticket holder as she is going to teach in China as of Febuary, my Dad im totally stuck on.. and my GF, got a kings of leon Cd, and the new Lee Evans live at the O2 dvd

So help me? What ou guys getting / doing?

Mum- bracelet/earrings that she liked

Dad- Roberts iDock

Sister- really got no idea... maybe DS games

Girlfriend- UGG boots and some make-up all wrapped separately just so she;s got more to open.

Really got no idea what to get my sis or foster sis. This thread could be a big help to me.......

Mum

Rhyming Dictionary (She's been on about one for ages), and some Perfume she really likes.

Dad

Designer Jumper from work.

Brother

Scarf to go with his work jackets

Girlfriend

Some Gucci stuff.

Can't be arsed to go into more detail than that. There are some extras, but there are lots of little extras. :P

Mum - Im flying home on xmas eve and surprising them. No presents in hand..just me, they dont know im coming

Dad - Im flying home on xmas eve and surprising them. No presents in hand..just me, they dont know im coming

Bro - Im flying home on xmas eve and surprising them. No presents in hand..just me, they dont know im coming

Bro's Gf - Im flying home on xmas eve and surprising them. No presents in hand..just me, they dont know im coming

For your mum id try ikea.

Its full of shite for the hoos she will like. Vases, flowers/plants, candles, stones, petals...weird shite like that old woman like.

Loads of cool stuff for the kitchen too....but that always seems like an insult buying that sorta stuff...youd be better giving her a coupon for a new hoover.

Mum - Im flying home on xmas eve and surprising them. No presents in hand..just me, they dont know im coming

Dad - Im flying home on xmas eve and surprising them. No presents in hand..just me, they dont know im coming

Bro - Im flying home on xmas eve and surprising them. No presents in hand..just me, they dont know im coming

Bro's Gf - Im flying home on xmas eve and surprising them. No presents in hand..just me, they dont know im coming

Sounds like the shittest present EVER!

What you gonna do when you get home and they've gone away for xmas? hehe. Hope you've still got a key.