8 And Half Months Since The Last One..

Joe Papasnap Maher

Yer - First vid since ive been here...

Most of the clips filmed in Dec - Feb..so recent. ( Coldest time of the year..Lows of about 20 degrees )

Clips are very mishmash :(

Riding is WAY to TGS for my own liking. Sorry. ( Call me a hypocrite )

Music is errmm ... Diffrent.. But i like it? Relaxed feel about it.

Riding on your own, filming on your own. More challenging than one would expect. Hard to push yourself.. ( Hence why im still shit lol )

Anyways..Comments good and bad ( Tgs crew, rip me to bits.. )

Have had a nightmare trying to compress-upload, so sorry about the quality/size of the vid :(

http://www.vimeo.com/3281710

Really liked that Joe, had a good vibe about it. Riding was inspired as usual, I love your style, everything's controlled an you manage to throw in some awesome moves. What are the skaters/bmx'er's out there like? Stuborn like the one's over here or aren't they too fussed by you using the park???

Eitherway, great video. Nice one chap!

I'd soo pack up all my shit and come and live with you. Places look awesome to ride and at least it doesn't rain all the time. So there's no types of trials/BMXer's over in dubai??

I think it was a nice mix of `TGS and BMXy' stuff. Think you should try and learn stuff like 360's down stairs/on flat and whips downstaris. I can't imagine it being too far from impossible on a mod, because you've got a nice size and weight bike. Your'e pretty much the only 20" trials rider thats rides like danny mac. I think more people should because i reckon mods could be whipped and spun quite easily. Thoughts??

seriously, im jelous you live in dubia

i wish i could move over there, its bin the place i wonna emergrate to for yeeeeeeeeaaaarsss, what happnd, how come you moved there? :)

vid was really good Joe! awsum atmosphere to itttt :D

Edited by Damon W

Yeah, that was way too TGS... :P NAAAAAT. That was lush Joe, nice variation of moves, some really inspirational stuff. Spose you're having a blast out there, I'm jealous.

Yer its alright. Nothing to shout about like, but atleast it doesnt rain here.. ( often )

good old maher style there

really great little vid, place looks awesome...Bike is lush

I like it (Y)

It will be cool to meet you in real life next week

I look forward to meeting you too :)

Really liked that Joe, had a good vibe about it. Riding was inspired as usual, I love your style, everything's controlled an you manage to throw in some awesome moves. What are the skaters/bmx'er's out there like? Stuborn like the one's over here or aren't they too fussed by you using the park???

Eitherway, great video. Nice one chap!

There all mainly 12-13 yr old skaters. They just ask loads of questions..but generally dont give 2 shits haa.

I'd soo pack up all my shit and come and live with you. Places look awesome to ride and at least it doesn't rain all the time. So there's no types of trials/BMXer's over in dubai??

I think it was a nice mix of `TGS and BMXy' stuff. Think you should try and learn stuff like 360's down stairs/on flat and whips downstaris. I can't imagine it being too far from impossible on a mod, because you've got a nice size and weight bike. Your'e pretty much the only 20" trials rider thats rides like danny mac. I think more people should because i reckon mods could be whipped and spun quite easily. Thoughts??

There are bmx'ers here..albeit not very good. Althought i did meet a 33 yr german guy the other day and see was goooodd :)

I can 360 anything.. :P

seriously, im jelous you live in dubia

i wish i could move over there, its bin the place i wonna emergrate to for yeeeeeeeeaaaarsss, what happnd, how come you moved there? :)

vid was really good Joe! awsum atmosphere to itttt :D

Job opportunity came up that was kinda to good to be refused. Happy days :) Cheeers.

Wikid video, smoooth riding as always.

What do the locals make of it? Im guessing its not something theyve seen much of before? Also Whats it like getting hold of bike parts out there?

The PROPER locals..the arab kids, are f**king amazed by it..but as most do..they all think its a bmx. Half the time i dont even bother correcting them, because they still dont get it.

Still use tarty for parts. Ive had a rear discc been sent out to me..but when im back for the london ride..i have a set of wheels which will be waiting for me from tarty..and P+P is stupid to send such a big item :(

Yesssssss mayte, its deffinatly on down there then! Seen a few of the clips before and really been backed up by all your other clips love it :)

Shame about the music, but i would have been disapointed with any of your usual Jack Penante shit, so guess im too hard to please :P

Love you xXx