Danny Mac

Bessell

sorry but, Im pretty sure spiky rails have been done before. I remember a koxx days video years ago where benito swaps bikes with either belay or hermance and they ride across a pokey rail.

Im pretty sure but thats still pretty sick, no doubt danny didn't let his tyres down for it so thats quite...silly... as for the air in the 3rd pic, holy hell, just proves he can fly

sorry but, Im pretty sure spiky rails have been done before. I remember a koxx days video years ago where benito swaps bikes with either belay or hermance and they ride across a pokey rail.

Im pretty sure but thats still pretty sick, no doubt danny didn't let his tyres down for it so thats quite...silly... as for the air in the 3rd pic, holy hell, just proves he can fly

Yea, but the one in that vid wasnt 6 foot high and 25 foot long was it?

Sweet pictures Dave, see you soon. Hope that legs fully recoverd.

Looking forward to the vid.

:o that spike fence ride, how the hell does one bail from that move when you feel its gonna go pear shape :S

To be fair, on any rail ride when you feel it's going wrong you jump off to the side and keep the bike with you and in that respect it's no different. However, it's if you lose the front wheel without notice and... yeah you wouldn't catch me doing that that high up!

When's this video going to be out then?! Going to be stupidly good :).

When's this video going to be out then?!

Ive been checking every 5 minutes since dave said "end of the month" (feb...) but speaking to danny in london sounded like he still had a few bits left to film ...

Ive been checking every 5 minutes since dave said "end of the month" (feb...) but speaking to danny in london sounded like he still had a few bits left to film ...

*Shakes fist at Dave for getting my hopes up* From what I've heard I think the term 'off the hook' is going to come into play when it's released...

yeh the flick keeps being put back as danny is in search of perfection- the lines i have seen blew my socks off, then danny blew me off, you know.....

i cannot wait to see the new film, everytime danny calls he say's soon...

To be fair, on any rail ride when you feel it's going wrong you jump off to the side and keep the bike with you and in that respect it's no different. However, it's if you lose the front wheel without notice and... yeah you wouldn't catch me doing that that high up!

When's this video going to be out then?! Going to be stupidly good :).

So what if the rear wheel goes suddenly?

So what if the rear wheel goes suddenly?

Apparently it did once or twice. There were some incidents involving spikes in spokes I believe! haha

And the first time he tried it his front went and he face-planted the grass!

The line is actually slightly harder than it looks too, but I'll leave the video to show what I mean :).