Danny Macaskill - April 2009

Inspired Dave

Nwd?

New Worlder Disorder, its a Extreme Biking Series of Films.

Includes downhill, DJ, Northshore, freeride and Street, etc.

Was pretty dissapointed with the last NWD, there was no street in it at all, was crap......

Can't believe he has to take Ibuprofen before he rides cos his wrists are so screwed.

Someone tell danny they have really bad side-effects and too much ibuprofen can corrode your stomach lining (happened to a mate of mine)......

I have a complaint... my Echo pure was once owned by Mr Macaskill i am told. Why won't it work proper!!!!!! :)

Awesome video... i am not a fan of street in general being an old natural lover but that has pushed the limits big time. Natural is better if you are there watching it but this is just pure skill and entertainment. Lost count of how many times i have watched it now.

I will go out and try and get onto and off 4 pallets tomorrow and feel even worse about my riding :D

Go on then... someone beat that!!

I've just seen this off a motorbike forum, posted by a 50 year old man with no links to trials. This video is making waves...

It's the best trials (???) video i've ever seen... Not sure if it's actually trials os not anymore, but whatever it is, it's the best i've seen. Absolutely incredible Danny.

All credit to you for pushing the sport and being right at the very front comletely alone, taking it your own direction. I hope it keeps taking you to where you want to be, you deserve everything you get (Y) (Y)

Bongo

first time i watched this video, i thought i was dreaming :blink: now we need a notebook pc when we go riding to watch and enjoy it one more time... street trials vid of the year... that is a real drug... the most incredible street vid that we’ve ever seen... danny pushes the sport into a whole new dimension !

When Ratcliff linked it to me the other night when I got in, it'd been online for 2hrs.

Before the video had even started as such I knew there and then that it was going to be one of the most important riding videos (regardless of discipline) of this age.

And now it's been all over the news, the internet and TV within 2 days.

This changes everything.

I've probably watched it about 20-25 times and I'm still in a kind of dazed disbelief... Like I don't know what to do. Apart from put the rigids back on, get a smaller chainring and move down the road to Porthcawl.

Edited by Mike Deere

Page 7 in the Star too. The picture of his face is brilliant. lol

Yes Ben, im a ned for reading the Star.

Oh, and the Sun.

you just get it for page 3 and the agony aunt page, while flicking you saw a pic of mcauly culkin and thought, is that danny, oh it is!

lol