Danny Macaskill - April 2009

Inspired Dave

This video appears to have made this video site £326 something pounds? If im reading it correctly. Thats what it said on google (Video Search. Inspired Bicycles - Danny MacAskill. Videofreak has earned £ 327.72. Unable to load video. The video player was not able to be loaded. ...)

Edited by Connor Powell

It's as of RIGHT NOW, the #1 Most Shared story on the whole of the BBC News Website.

One of the biggest news websites in the world.

Danny Mac - trials rider and one of the nicest blokes you could meet - is featured on the front page, and the story has been shared more than the budget or anything else.

Wow.

This proves how much scope there is for this to go stratospheric, and get Inspired/Tarty/Trials as a whole so much more coverage. Let's all make the most of this, and go out and show people how strong the trials community is in the UK.

Big congrats to both Danny and Dave, so well deserved!

well i've come out of hiding and will be digging the bike out.

seriously guys well done, awesome video and nothing but positives can come from the sheer amount of coverage.

Danny set for life now eveyrone will want you. :P

world economic crysis and danny mac, nice

Update:

slight update bbc front page holey shit, yeah f**k the 2009 budget < Danny Mac

post-438-1240410095_thumb.jpg

post-438-1240410672_thumb.jpg

Edited by i_rule_the_world

I just came to do this but i guess I'm too late.

Where was the plug Danny? :P

post-1-1240412462_thumb.jpg

This proves how much scope there is for this to go stratospheric, and get Inspired/Tarty/Trials as a whole so much more coverage. Let's all make the most of this, and go out and show people how strong the trials community is in the UK.

What about TF :P

Can't believe this, my mates who have no relation to biking at all are sending me this video because they thought I'd appreciate it! Best video ever without a doubt in any biking discipline, pushing everything to the limit, even the drop towards the end off the bridge has got to be nearly as big as the one Tunnicliffe broke his ankle on.

Some egit on youtube commented saying it was CGI haha, shows how unreal the riding is!

Well done Danny and all involved

Much better than the last video, mainly because it wasn’t just the spin and flick stuff. Itnow has a much larger link towards trials!

Be nice to see how Danny can take the whip further and incorporate it into trials even more. Maybe something along the lines of gapping to a rail and rather than just dropping off the rail, whipping off it.

The hard bit next, making the next videos better.

that was absolutly inspirational to say the least!

i have just had a "voicemail" on my phone and i have been told to "just watch this video"

who ever knows danny just congratulate him from me for making such a great vid, and it deserves all the coverage it gets, ballsy, skillful, silky and just unbeliveable......

i had just been starting getting back out on the bike, last 4 days iv been out a good 3 times and for over 2hours each ride, that vid has just inspired me to go out and ride.....

Wayne (Y):)