*modified* Danny Macaskill - April 2009

Clawz114

Loved the original video, but i seem to be one of the very few who really dont like the song :(

I got bored a few nights ago so i decided to put my choice of music to the video, this ofcourse meant re-editing it to fit. Youtube link below...

Linky

The song is Disturbed - This Moment

I have my doubts about what people will think about the song, but i personally much prefer it, so its been worth it from my point of view ^_^

I'd be deeply angered if anybody re-edited something I'd spent months working on.

Has it not occurred to you that whoever made the video might have edited the video so it goes with the audio? You can't just apply different music. I'm actually angry on behalf of whoever this video belongs to. F**k it, why not enter this in the video competition, you might win a prize?

Has it not occurred to you that whoever made the video might have edited the video so it goes with the audio? You can't just apply different music.

Thats like saying, dont cut up parts of a film and put your own song to it (which there are lots and lots of on youtube) because some movie studio spent millions editing it with the song they picked?

Its not like im pretending this is the ACTUAL video. Ive specifically said, I downloaded the original video... blah blah

I hate to flame...buuuut.

That's crap and plain stupid. Your saying possibly one of the smoothest flowy riders 'needs a more aggressive song'.

I don't think so.

The thing is, the original video was special because of the song and the general vibe. What you've done is re-edited it to put a completely generic metal track on it, and hence removed part of what made the video special.

You haven't killed it, you've just made it average.